T40 stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T40 stadium

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well there’s no hiding it for the guys and gals who sell out to work the games. They will be logged on and visible to the rest of us.
    And losing sleep over what an annon little twit like you thinks of them no doubt. Funny how a poster gives several examples of why someone may need to work but since that doesn’t fit your life “they aren’t part of the brotherhood.” Please. What shoes do you wear? How did you find one not giving $ to BLM, or are you just walking around barefoot now? Have you refused to operate your patrol car because it has goodyears on it? It’s hilarious how we (and no doubt you) tell everyone “don’t judge us for the actions of an idiot cop in another state, but god forbid some players neal while others stand and now you need to boycott the entire game. Get a life dude wear your thin blue line t-shirt and talk about your principals to someone who gives a F. If a cop wants to work the stadium cool, I consider you a friend. If one doesn’t, hey I get it I consider you a friend too. But one who comes on here and bashes others who’s circumstances you have no clue about? You just stay under that south tampa tree telling stories about your glory days with a real agency like FHP, and talking about cops doing what’s best for their families and their lives through the unit status button. I’m sure all working OD at the stadium will be living in fear of your back lash.

Unregistered
    And losing sleep over what an annon little twit like you thinks of them no doubt. Funny how a poster gives several examples of why someone may need to work but since that doesn’t fit your life “they aren’t part of the brotherhood.” Please. What shoes do you wear? How did you find one not giving $ to BLM, or are you just walking around barefoot now? Have you refused to operate your patrol car because it has goodyears on it? It’s hilarious how we (and no doubt you) tell everyone “don’t judge us for the actions of an idiot cop in another state, but god forbid some players neal while others stand and now you need to boycott the entire game. Get a life dude wear your thin blue line t-shirt and talk about your principals to someone who gives a F. If a cop wants to work the stadium cool, I consider you a friend. If one doesn’t, hey I get it I consider you a friend too. But one who comes on here and bashes others who’s circumstances you have no clue about? You just stay under that south tampa tree telling stories about your glory days with a real agency like FHP, and talking about cops doing what’s best for their families and their lives through the unit status button. I’m sure all working OD at the stadium will be living in fear of your back lash.
    And this is why this profession is dead a$$ clowns like this.

Unregistered
    I will NEVER work sports of any kind again.
    Me either. Done

Unregistered
    After watching or trying to watch the first part of the Chief's game tonight, I do not see how any of us could work the games.

Unregistered
    After watching or trying to watch the first part of the Chief's game tonight, I do not see how any of us could work the games.
    I also will not be giving the National FELON League $100 for a badge. They can stick them up their arses.

Unregistered
    Why? These people hate you! They despise you. They put names of violent felons on their helmets. For the first time, they put a name of a rapist from Kenosha on a helmet. Do not give them an ounce of your time, resources, or acknowledgement. If you work the games for any reason, then you are part of the problem. The only way you should be working them is if the department mandates and you have no choice. Don't sell yourself for a few dollars to the people that want to see dead cops.

Unregistered
    I will NEVER work sports of any kind again.
    I won’t either it’s an absolute disgrace what these athletes are doing

Unregistered
    Regardless of your financial situation or “hardships” (I know, I’ve read the sob stories above) if you work anything for the NFL/stadium you are nothing more than a little “do boy” for the thug felons that laugh when you are killed. They will laugh at your family when they cry over your flag draped coffin. And you’re OK with that? There are dozens of other ED jobs that go unfilled every month for groups or people who do not wear pig socks, put rapists thugs names on their helmets or sing the African National Anthem while you stand there. And don’t give me the “we’re there for the fans” or “they will just assign on duty units to work it” rhetoric either.

The fans will definitely notice the lack of police presence. They will notice when the thugs that worship these pieces of $hit start fighting and “wilding out” at the games when only security guards are there and that will send a message. Let them send on duty units to the games and be sure to let that 25 victim with that multi-million dollar house in the flood zone know why they had to wait three hours for you to show up, because everyone is working the bucs game.

These AHoles from the mayor down to the last crap bag raising his fists on the sideline made their bed. Let them lie in it! But, you won’t. You have no problem being the “do boy” or “bottom bit*h” for this cop hating thugs.

Unregistered
    Regardless of your financial situation or “hardships” (I know, I’ve read the sob stories above) if you work anything for the NFL/stadium you are nothing more than a little “do boy” for the thug felons that laugh when you are killed. They will laugh at your family when they cry over your flag draped coffin. And you’re OK with that? There are dozens of other ED jobs that go unfilled every month for groups or people who do not wear pig socks, put rapists thugs names on their helmets or sing the African National Anthem while you stand there. And don’t give me the “we’re there for the fans” or “they will just assign on duty units to work it” rhetoric either.

The fans will definitely notice the lack of police presence. They will notice when the thugs that worship these pieces of $hit start fighting and “wilding out” at the games when only security guards are there and that will send a message. Let them send on duty units to the games and be sure to let that 25 victim with that multi-million dollar house in the flood zone know why they had to wait three hours for you to show up, because everyone is working the bucs game.

These AHoles from the mayor down to the last crap bag raising his fists on the sideline made their bed. Let them lie in it! But, you won’t. You have no problem being the “do boy” or “bottom bit*h” for this cop hating thugs.
    100% Correct.

Unregistered

F#$@ nfl

The NFL is wading back into controversial territory with a new Super Bowl ad addressing police shootings of black Americans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast