T40 stadium
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T40 stadium

Unregistered

T40 stadium

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nfl-he...olice-violence

If any of you guys work these games you shouldn’t even be a cop. Do we still have cops sitting at thier hotels making sure they are safe? F these guys!

Unregistered
    I heard Dugan suspended the rate increase also.

Unregistered
    I will NEVER work sports of any kind again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/nfl-he...olice-violence

If any of you guys work these games you shouldn’t even be a cop. Do we still have cops sitting at thier hotels making sure they are safe? F these guys!
    Of course we do. You know, the ones with boats, houses and brand new vehicles they can’t afford. All sucking off the NFL’s Cop-hating purple hooded schlong.

Unregistered
    Of course we do. You know, the ones with boats, houses and brand new vehicles they can’t afford. All sucking off the NFL’s Cop-hating purple hooded schlong.
    Or maybe the ones with spouses who lost their jobs, or parents now living with them, or kids in college, or kids with medical needs. You keyboard warriors have it all figured out. Here’s a crazy idea, take the felon leagues money and keep your back to the game. You aren’t there to protect those jackasses anyway, you are there to protect the patrons.. aka the citizens of Tampa. The suckaneers score don’t cheer don’t clap, don’t takw their stupid little give away items just be a professional and leave the minute you can. Ray J is a government entity just like us, just like the county and one way or another cops will be there, so refuse all you want and then they will do what they do at gasparilla, put us there on duty and the city will keep the extra duty money and you will have accomplished
    n o t h i n g

Unregistered
    Or maybe the ones with spouses who lost their jobs, or parents now living with them, or kids in college, or kids with medical needs. You keyboard warriors have it all figured out. Here’s a crazy idea, take the felon leagues money and keep your back to the game. You aren’t there to protect those jackasses anyway, you are there to protect the patrons.. aka the citizens of Tampa. The suckaneers score don’t cheer don’t clap, don’t takw their stupid little give away items just be a professional and leave the minute you can. Ray J is a government entity just like us, just like the county and one way or another cops will be there, so refuse all you want and then they will do what they do at gasparilla, put us there on duty and the city will keep the extra duty money and you will have accomplished
    n o t h i n g
    I will accomplish what is most important to me. That is principals that I have and I will not ever volunteer to work any NFL game ever. If forced to work it on duty then so be it but I will not volunteer.

Unregistered
    I will accomplish what is most important to me. That is principals that I have and I will not ever volunteer to work any NFL game ever. If forced to work it on duty then so be it but I will not volunteer.
    Ditto! #FKTHENFL

Unregistered
    I agree about not working the stadium as extra duty, the department will provide security for the games, so it will be on duty for those who don't work it. There will be those who will volunteer to work as they need the extra cash, solidarity among law enforcement no longer exists, stay safe.

Unregistered
    Well there’s no hiding it for the guys and gals who sell out to work the games. They will be logged on and visible to the rest of us.

Unregistered
    Well there’s no hiding it for the guys and gals who sell out to work the games. They will be logged on and visible to the rest of us.
    Good point!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast