Bob Cuts More Nuts - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit where in that sentence did I differentiate between a No Knock warrant and a dynamic entry. I’m sure dipshit you’ve never written or executed a warrant. Go back in your ****ing hole and cry. Now STFU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I hear this correctly Bob claimed he was first through the door on many dynamic warrants. Was this between leaving the wire room and attending classes at Stetson.
    Also from his office to the restroom and to Coats' office.

Unregistered
    VOWU gets to do whatever they feel like with no oversight. Until Randy figures out they crap they do

Unregistered
    VOWU gets to do whatever they feel like with no oversight. Until Randy figures out they crap they do
    Trust me Randy is aware of all the shenanigans. In fact I would suspect he operates under the plausible deniability mode.

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit where in that sentence did I differentiate between a No Knock warrant and a dynamic entry. I’m sure dipshit you’ve never written or executed a warrant. Go back in your ****ing hole and cry. Now STFU
    If you wrote the sentence that said Bernie has never signed a no knock warrant it seemed relevant to explain what a dynamic entry was since that was the topic. Actually I’ve done all that. What exactly would I cry about? Ohhh, are you a SWAT guy and you got your little feelings hurt? I’m sure you look awesome all choked up and operator like. Douche bag.

Unregistered
    If you wrote the sentence that said Bernie has never signed a no knock warrant it seemed relevant to explain what a dynamic entry was since that was the topic. Actually I’ve done all that. What exactly would I cry about? Ohhh, are you a SWAT guy and you got your little feelings hurt? I’m sure you look awesome all choked up and operator like. Douche bag.
    You’ve done neither. Same prick that comes on here and thinks he’s some special forces ahole. You must be a tough guy narc dude. GFY

Unregistered
    You’ve done neither. Same prick that comes on here and thinks he’s some special forces ahole. You must be a tough guy narc dude. GFY
    Aww. Did your little feelings get hurt? Anyone who has done any of that crap would know I know what I’m talking about. Obviously that ain’t you. Go cry to your momma junior.

Unregistered
    You all are very much out of touch with reality. All this does is put on paper what we been doing for years. Complaining about it now is like crying over spilled milk. In case you not figured it out a dead black guy shot by a cop these days is not a good thing. Why wud the Sheriff or any Chief want to create that situation. Have your fun doing something else but it ain’t gonna be kicking in a door on every SW. The real danger doing an entry is not to the cops its to to the bad guy because the cops got the draw on the bad guy and the cops are equipped good and armed good. This is actually just smart by the Sheriff because we don’t need the town blowing up because you boys want to have some fun!!!!!!!!! (Go see your old lady for that).

Unregistered
    You all are very much out of touch with reality. All this does is put on paper what we been doing for years. Complaining about it now is like crying over spilled milk. In case you not figured it out a dead black guy shot by a cop these days is not a good thing. Why wud the Sheriff or any Chief want to create that situation. Have your fun doing something else but it ain’t gonna be kicking in a door on every SW. The real danger doing an entry is not to the cops its to to the bad guy because the cops got the draw on the bad guy and the cops are equipped good and armed good. This is actually just smart by the Sheriff because we don’t need the town blowing up because you boys want to have some fun!!!!!!!!! (Go see your old lady for that).
    Pussification of law enforcement. Then I would suggest no traffic stops or definitely no knock n talks. You know this is a inherently dangerous job. So a message to drug dealers keep doing what your doing because LEO will not be coming to visit you. We all know that there is a lot more found during a search warrant other than drugs. You know like stolen property, weapons, wanted people etc etc. I guess a nuisance house in a neighborhood would not ever be addressed. Good luck

Unregistered
    Speaking of cuts any truth to the County commission wanting to cut our budget by 100 million bucks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast