Bob Cuts More Nuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I since a bit of jealousy. But the reason that SWAT is not being used because Bob doesn’t 100 percent trust them. Let’s not forget Bob doesn’t think narcotics of any weight or type is quote “worth a deputy’s life”. So let’s make sure we hit a empty house and by no means make the hit dynamic. It’s all hurry up and wait.
    And you do think that a some pot or cocaine is worth having a dead deputy because we blasted through the front door? You really think that’s good?

Unregistered
    They already have no filed A few search warrants from when we hit unoccupied houses. Bernie’s office said it was constructive possession despite the surveillance and the suspects photos and mail inside.

This is election posturing, and it’s getting old.

Unregistered
    And you do think that a some pot or cocaine is worth having a dead deputy because we blasted through the front door? You really think that’s good?
    Then you tell those applicants that apply for SWAT you will never be used for anything other than a reactive call-out. This would put a end to this notion that SWAT will be used correctly. Do your research many other teams conduct dynamic search warrants. I guess you could go to the extreme to say why conduct a traffic stop when the possibility is you may be shot for merely writing someone a citation. Do you think joining a SWAT team means doing nothing all day. Also this breech and hold along with prolonged surveillance of a residence or business is more likely to get you killed than a 20 second dynamic entry that occurs at 3 am. I think you are clueless and scared to do a job that has certain risk. This is because the lack of trust and tactical experience from commanders and Chiefs at the top. Now keep telling yourself that Search Warrants don’t produce anything but drugs.

Unregistered
    You could apply that soft, faulty reasoning to everything in this profession. Why do anything, why do a x50, why do a suspect interview or a knock and talk. Just quit and get another job that is 100% safe all the time.

Unregistered
    Did I hear this correctly Bob claimed he was first through the door on many dynamic warrants. Was this between leaving the wire room and attending classes at Stetson.

Unregistered
    By the way Bernie has never signed off on No Knock Warrant. I’m sure it’s to scary. LOL

Unregistered
    Gualtieri Changes Pinellas Deputies' Procedures For Serving Search Warrants. Gzz Must have approval by division commander this means Bob. 81 search warrants in 6 years 13.5 a year and only 6 by force. WTF does force mean breaching a door of a empty house or breech and port windows and ask nicely for the criminals inside to vacate. I’m asking for a fact check on those stats. In addition verify Bobs order in the stack. I’m sure break out duties only. LOL

Unregistered
    If you guys can’t handle this, see what this place looks like in ten years. The county will be more liberal and you will probably have a more liberal sheriff than Bob. Bob is a moderate. For all you guys and gals that have 20-30 years to go, god bless you. Consider yourself lucky to make to nine years to be vested. At least you get a pension. You then have to see who your governor and president of the United States. They get rid of qualified immunity, you need to leave Leo. It won’t be worth it.

Unregistered
    SWAT will be replaced by SWAT - Social Workers Assessment Team.

Unregistered
    By the way Bernie has never signed off on No Knock Warrant. I’m sure it’s to scary. LOL
    Hi. Apparently you’re kind of ignorant so here is some education. A dynamic entry has nothing to do with a “no knock” search warrant. Dynamic entry means that you breach the entry point, unless it is unlocked, and clear the structure dynamically. As the name implies a “no knock” entry just precludes the entry team from knocking and announcing prior to entry. Even during a knock warrant the team is supposed to give a reasonable amount of time for the occupants to open the door after knocking and announcing. “No knock” entries are for rare situations and require the approval of the judge signing the warrant, not the state attorney. The unwritten policy of this agency switched to hitting empty homes years ago. It involves surveillance and patterning the occupants. You then pick the occupants off away from the home. That’s nothing new. And actually the trend of breach, hold and announce started in major agencies years ago as well. Bob just spelled out what we have been doing for a long time. Guess he had to score some points with BLM and the liberal assholes of the county’s voter base. Oh and all those new rules apply unless you are in VOWU. In that case you can wear company shirts and make entry on things no one else would imagine doing. Welcome to the great double standard. VOWU should get body cameras first. The level 5’s would pour out of that rogue unit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast