Bob Cuts More Nuts
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bob Cuts More Nuts

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...puties-public/

Holy Freakin Crap!!!! Are you kidding me Bob? You have a SWAT Team that hasn’t done a dynamic entry in a decade to begin with. So we all know door kicking days have been over for a while now. But now you publicize it? Gee, what will that do for drug dealers? Thanks for the heads up Bob!! I guess the majority of voters in Pinellas County want deputies who don’t chase anything, don’t meet violence with violence and don’t kick in doors anymore. Well that’s ****ing brilliant. Why don’t we try out unarmed deputies next with body cameras that never shut off too. At this point the St. Petersburg Police Department has bigger balls than PCSO. It took a lot of work to get there Bob, but you did it. Nuts removed. Well done. Hope your election is a lock up given the heavy pandering you have done. Maybe we should BLM on shooting review boards too now. ****ing sellout.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...puties-public/

Holy Freakin Crap!!!! Are you kidding me Bob? You have a SWAT Team that hasn’t done a dynamic entry in a decade to begin with. So we all know door kicking days have been over for a while now. But now you publicize it? Gee, what will that do for drug dealers? Thanks for the heads up Bob!! I guess the majority of voters in Pinellas County want deputies who don’t chase anything, don’t meet violence with violence and don’t kick in doors anymore. Well that’s ****ing brilliant. Why don’t we try out unarmed deputies next with body cameras that never shut off too. At this point the St. Petersburg Police Department has bigger balls than PCSO. It took a lot of work to get there Bob, but you did it. Nuts removed. Well done. Hope your election is a lock up given the heavy pandering you have done. Maybe we should BLM on shooting review boards too now. ****ing sellout.
    RINO Bob is going full libtard to get the BLM crowd votes because he is scared of Santana.

Unregistered
    Only a fool would remain on swat at this time

Unregistered
    This is absolutely crazy but expected. We have lost all credibility as a law enforcement agency. I understand the risk mitigation part of this, but why on earth, release this crap to the press. It just further emboldens criminals. Just like the pursuit policy, as soon as he made that press release the streets went crazy.

Instead of doing all these press releases, maybe he should do a command staff meeting. The sheriff put out an email telling all of us to throttle back. Now we are being told "verbally" to ramp things back up. No one wants to put it in writing because the command staff knows, the Sheriff doesn't want it.

Sgt.s and Cpl.s are watching my COBAN when vehicles run to "make sure" I'm within policy. It's demoralizing. Now we are having to expose ourselves to more risk with COVID-19 because the "stats" are low. Yet the Sheriff just got over COVID-19 and a member of our jail team has died from it. When will the Sheriff put tyrants like NL in their place. The dude is afraid of his own shadow, yet believes he's the best cop law enforcement ever produced.

Unregistered
    SWAT once was Alphas doing Alpha Shit. Then it became Sit, Wait And Talk. Just pretty boys pretending to do operator shit. Now it’s become something that will never be used. Their last outing consisted of staring at an apartment building for hours followed by grenades. They didn’t do anything until the place caught fire. That’s the only reason they did anything. They created their own emergency. Under the superior supervision of JB The Rat, I’m sure they have devolved into a group of demoralized new guys. But hey, let’s keep throwing money at new weapons and gear for a team that does nothing. And let’s not forget SWAT Week and the SWAT Banquet. To the only unit in the agency that gets everything for doing nothing. I’m sure the Explosive Breaching Team will continue to practice something they will never do. Like everything else in SWAT.

Unregistered
    SWAT once was Alphas doing Alpha Shit. Then it became Sit, Wait And Talk. Just pretty boys pretending to do operator shit. Now it’s become something that will never be used. Their last outing consisted of staring at an apartment building for hours followed by grenades. They didn’t do anything until the place caught fire. That’s the only reason they did anything. They created their own emergency. Under the superior supervision of JB The Rat, I’m sure they have devolved into a group of demoralized new guys. But hey, let’s keep throwing money at new weapons and gear for a team that does nothing. And let’s not forget SWAT Week and the SWAT Banquet. To the only unit in the agency that gets everything for doing nothing. I’m sure the Explosive Breaching Team will continue to practice something they will never do. Like everything else in SWAT.
    They scored near the bottom in the SWAT competition. Looks like a waste of money and manpower now that Bob has done a 180 and stated they will not be used. Remarkable coincidence so close to the election. Don't want to get the BLM folks upset.

Unregistered
    I since a bit of jealousy. But the reason that SWAT is not being used because Bob doesn’t 100 percent trust them. Let’s not forget Bob doesn’t think narcotics of any weight or type is quote “worth a deputy’s life”. So let’s make sure we hit a empty house and by no means make the hit dynamic. It’s all hurry up and wait.

Unregistered
    I since a bit of jealousy. But the reason that SWAT is not being used because Bob doesn’t 100 percent trust them. Let’s not forget Bob doesn’t think narcotics of any weight or type is quote “worth a deputy’s life”. So let’s make sure we hit a empty house and by no means make the hit dynamic. It’s all hurry up and wait.
    I sense a touch of retardation. SWAT is all talk, no walk. There are a few sharp dudes on that team, no doubt. But they are all polish and no substance. And by the way, JB, you aren’t one of the sharp ones there Intel Operator.

Unregistered
    Just do your traffic and make sure the empty parking lots are safe at night. Bob does want any trouble before the election. And above all don't shoot anyone.

Unregistered
    Who would want to be on swat now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast