Just a thought - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a thought

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We Don’t Care
    And there is the problem. Apathy. You ignorant scumbag.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding? He won't have time to come to the weekly waste of time because he is too busy writing a half ass report that will require a Detective going back out and investigating it all over again anyway. Or maybe spending more time talking his way out of a report than it would actually take to write it. He would never have time in his shift to stop and go to the meetimg

They are cases assigned to you. You can’t answer a simple questions about them? Probably never solve a case either because you couldn’t do it from your desk. Go whine some more for your 110k gig. Geez can’t prepare for a meeting on your own cases. Pathetic little *****es in DLIS these days. Want the badge but not the job.

Unregistered
    The last two posts are 100% truth. It’s obvious to every detective that has to sift through the crap reports who actually cares about their job and who doesn’t. You have no idea, and I’m sure you don’t care, how much you screw the detective that gets assigned your case when you just blow it off and could have asked or done some simple things on the front end. And please, do not try the “we go call to call BS” on me.

Let me let you in on a little secret, when you write those excuses in your reports on why you couldn’t follow up something simple because of “call volume” we ALWAYS pull up your CAD data for that shift and guess what? Every single time I’ve researched it, it’s been a lie. But rather than burn your ass for being a lazy liar, we go out and do the things YOU should have done in the preliminary. The excuses and laziness are increasing to the point where we will stop covering for you. The sad thing is that some of you are so bad, a detective can just read the text from a GO out loud and most can tell you right away who the lazy author is. Some of you are famous and don’t even know it.

So keep blowing everything off and passing the buck and see how long until it gets turned around on you. This job is dead and it’s a damn shame because it used to be great. Cops are already over the BS from the public. We damn sure should not have to get crapped on by each other, regardless of rank or assignment.
    Here’s a thought Detective, the same bad leadership that leads to poor patrol performance made you. You are an embodiment of the poor leadership from the TOP DOWN.

Please spare us the sanctimonious bullshit. Just because your badge says detective on it doesn’t mean you are better. Proportionally there just as many lazy, sub par, and incompetent detectives as there are patrol officers.

So from someone proudly on patrol, here’s a *middle finger* to you. See if you can read my text out loud and figure out who I am Detective High Horse.

Unregistered
    They are cases assigned to you. You can’t answer a simple questions about them? Probably never solve a case either because you couldn’t do it from your desk. Go whine some more for your 110k gig. Geez can’t prepare for a meeting on your own cases. Pathetic little *****es in DLIS these days. Want the badge but not the job.
    How many cases do you have in your queue?

That’s what I thought. ZERO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12