Nice Job - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nice Job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn what a way to really sound like a “stupid azz B”. Own worst enemies. Sounds like the real troll is you. Tremendous Come-P you are.
    Okay Mr. Freeway

Unregistered
    Okay Mr. Freeway
    Este mariconson likes to suck d, mom taught him well. Have your mommy make you a hot pocket while she takes some crank up her butt. Like you do. Mom taught you well...

Unregistered
    Este mariconson likes to suck d, mom taught him well. Have your mommy make you a hot pocket while she takes some crank up her butt. Like you do. Mom taught you well...
    Loca you must be a snowflake Democrat. Your coming unhinged Mr. Kendall Freeway. Elections in November. Make sure you vote for Trump come pinga.

Unregistered
    Loca you must be a snowflake Democrat. Your coming unhinged Mr. Kendall Freeway. Elections in November. Make sure you vote for Trump come pinga.
    Puta I hope biatches like you aren’t on the Trump train. We don’t need loser trolls like you. Thank the officers and put a dik in your mouth. Like your mother does.

Unregistered
    Puta I hope biatches like you aren’t on the Trump train. We don’t need loser trolls like you. Thank the officers and put a dik in your mouth. Like your mother does.
    The only puta is you ese. Go back to living under the freeway in cali troll. It’s not about the good job the officers did. It’s how stupid you sound liberal puta.

Unregistered
    Freeway? Highway? Here’s the deal. When I’m discussing such matters, I prefer the term “thoroughfare.”
    Such as, “the officers bravely stopped the madman who was high up on the thoroughfare ledge from splattering his brains on the asphalt and creating a modern art masterpiece.”
    Did a supervisor write a commendation? Command staff loves shit like that. You’ll get your picture taken with the high-up muckety mucks or wind up with your photo on the PBA rag. Nice!
    Maybe even a gift card for a steak dinner at Outback. Now stop milking that 25A jerkoff. There’s a 17 holding and everyone’s acting like they’re deaf.
    In other words people, you can catch El Chapo today and get all the attaboys and then get into a preventable 17 or catch a rude and discourteous complaint and get written up tomorrow. No one gives a shit about yesterday. Not your peers, not your Sergeant, not your Padrino up in the high place.
    Have a short memory. Best advice someone smarter than me told me once. Don’t just forget the mistakes, forget the victories too. Don’t get high on your own greatness, that’s when you drop your guard and get a major screw-up.

Unregistered
    The only puta is you ese. Go back to living under the freeway in cali troll. It’s not about the good job the officers did. It’s how stupid you sound liberal puta.
    I am
    Not a troll, I drive a unmarked and I wear gold, so when you come here complaining and I am here just giving praise you should be quiet. Freeway, highway Or whatever. As you were..

Unregistered
    Freeway? Highway? Here’s the deal. When I’m discussing such matters, I prefer the term “thoroughfare.”
    Such as, “the officers bravely stopped the madman who was high up on the thoroughfare ledge from splattering his brains on the asphalt and creating a modern art masterpiece.”
    Did a supervisor write a commendation? Command staff loves shit like that. You’ll get your picture taken with the high-up muckety mucks or wind up with your photo on the PBA rag. Nice!
    Maybe even a gift card for a steak dinner at Outback. Now stop milking that 25A jerkoff. There’s a 17 holding and everyone’s acting like they’re deaf.
    In other words people, you can catch El Chapo today and get all the attaboys and then get into a preventable 17 or catch a rude and discourteous complaint and get written up tomorrow. No one gives a shit about yesterday. Not your peers, not your Sergeant, not your Padrino up in the high place.
    Have a short memory. Best advice someone smarter than me told me once. Don’t just forget the mistakes, forget the victories too. Don’t get high on your own greatness, that’s when you drop your guard and get a major screw-up.

It will be written. No such need for such a long reply. It was on social media that went to viral local and nationwide media. The Officers on the scene did a frat job, let’s stop condemning are own.

Unregistered
    I am
    Not a troll, I drive a unmarked and I wear gold, so when you come here complaining and I am here just giving praise you should be quiet. Freeway, highway Or whatever. As you were..
    The guy arguing about the district or freeway must be a troll. The guys did a good job and he comes on here like a baby crapping, wow and supposedly he is a officer? Really? Very sad in the predicament we are in. I hope he is not really one but, seems to know districts and freeways/highways. Go turn in your badge you coward

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123