Quarter Master - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quarter Master

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s when your momma MASTERbates me for a QUARTER
    Stahl not every women is as cheap as your south Krome Ave crackhead hoes that jerk you off behind Sam’s Hideaway

Unregistered

Sad isn’t it

Since a LONG time ago...it’s all about killing morale and giving to the elite

Unregistered

You’re NOT Crazy

Hang in There You’re Not Crazy; I (since left) fought and fought for bike uniforms, bikes, many things. They seem to aim to torture all of us...making it virtually impossible to be happy at work doing the COMMUNITY POLICING BS THEY EVEN WANT!!!!!! So no, I left in 2016, bearing my mfh into a wall, trying to get 25 year plus guys a simple uniform, bike, training, etc.,....all the while witnessing political 2-yr roomies who knew commissioners get ATV trng. Trust me MIAMI DADE IS CORRUPT AND BROKeN!!! We never got the name of the officer that killed a cyclist....the media lays down in Miami and obeys....it’s not right.

Unregistered

#save mdpd

Nepotism investigated to all commissioners even to the non profits and other entities in Miami Dade...people getting ‘IPhones’ and other perks

Unregistered

The Only Reason

The only reason no lawsuits were ever even started was because I didn’t want to drag family members and friends into the quagmire. It can be argued fairly that Fred Taylor days were political. But I swear to GOD he was way more honest and had integrity. Yes there were the ‘ Good Ild Boys’ but Jesus H the system was sound and competent!!!!!!! I’ve since worked for a NON profit. Computer systems DONTFRUSTRATE EMPLOyEES!!! Accident reports that MDPD does online have 8 pages....Florida Highway hs a 2 page report, so does Michigan, and many other states!!! Why does MDPD torture their people??? That’s just one example! REVAmP MDPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only reason no lawsuits were ever even started was because I didn’t want to drag family members and friends into the quagmire. It can be argued fairly that Fred Taylor days were political. But I swear to GOD he was way more honest and had integrity. Yes there were the ‘ Good Ild Boys’ but Jesus H the system was sound and competent!!!!!!! I’ve since worked for a NON profit. Computer systems DONTFRUSTRATE EMPLOyEES!!! Accident reports that MDPD does online have 8 pages....Florida Highway hs a 2 page report, so does Michigan, and many other states!!! Why does MDPD torture their people??? That’s just one example! REVAmP MDPD.
    As a retired.l cop I’m sure you have health insurance to see a doctor to prescribe you some meds man you are all over the place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12