Social Media Joke of a Deputy - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It was on Facebook and Tik Tok. Guess him looking like he was trying to pick up women who were just there to work out didn’t sit well. Stupid. But hey, that’s what new hires do now. Just feel free to express yourself in uniform. I think the Sheriff has said we don’t have the social media police. Yeah right!!!! Bla Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Don't believe it until I see it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we don’t get to view it, it didn’t happen.
    That Command Staff Retard Logic. You’re not the jury dumbass.

Unregistered
    Speaking of jokes on the social media, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri has flooded the social and local media with photos of himself making public safety announcements thinly disguised as political commercials to give himself more exposure prior to the election. Must be scared of Santana. If Bob loses his butt kissers can pack their double-dipping bags and retire. That would be fun to see.

Unregistered
    I've seen the video and I think it's great. With all the negative BS you hear about cops in the news. It's nice to see a deputy actually get out of his car and interact with the public.

Unregistered
    Cops shouldn’t be dancing bears for entertainment. All that crap and people still bash cops. The call me maybe cop fad didn’t help community relations

Unregistered
    I've seen the video and I think it's great. With all the negative BS you hear about cops in the news. It's nice to see a deputy actually get out of his car and interact with the public.
    Why didn't you post a link?

Unregistered
    Why didn't you post a link?
    It’s down or locked already or I would have.

Unregistered
    Does he do kiddie birthday parties in uniform as a clown?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast