Social Media Joke of a Deputy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Social Media Joke of a Deputy

So let’s see how gray policies are. Don’t put business stuff on social media. The policy is pretty black and white. Don’t act like a fool and embarrass the agency. Pretty easy. Some idiot deputy apparently shows up every three months to some gym where women are doing whatever and sings in full uniform and campaign hat. Well I should say lip syncs to Michael Jackson. It’s up on Facebook and Tik Tok already. He’s definitely a patrol deputy. Wears a long sleeve Class A, no tie and a campaign hat. Uses his flashlight as a mic. I’m curious if the Agency will say something or if they’ll embrace it because he’s getting positive reviews. I’m thinking they’ll ignore it. Oh, and he happens to be black. Everyone else gets the talk when their work shit shows up on any social media. This guy looks like an absolute clown. I’m betting the Agency doesn’t say a thing. Unless his stats were low. Then that would be an issue. WTF happened to standards of professionalism and the pride deputy sheriffs once had? Absolutely embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Get that man a load bearing vest!!! 🙄🤡😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let’s see how gray policies are. Don’t put business stuff on social media. The policy is pretty black and white. Don’t act like a fool and embarrass the agency. Pretty easy. Some idiot deputy apparently shows up every three months to some gym where women are doing whatever and sings in full uniform and campaign hat. Well I should say lip syncs to Michael Jackson. It’s up on Facebook and Tik Tok already. He’s definitely a patrol deputy. Wears a long sleeve Class A, no tie and a campaign hat. Uses his flashlight as a mic. I’m curious if the Agency will say something or if they’ll embrace it because he’s getting positive reviews. I’m thinking they’ll ignore it. Oh, and he happens to be black. Everyone else gets the talk when their work shit shows up on any social media. This guy looks like an absolute clown. I’m betting the Agency doesn’t say a thing. Unless his stats were low. Then that would be an issue. WTF happened to standards of professionalism and the pride deputy sheriffs once had? Absolutely embarrassing.
    If he is wearing all or part of his uniform in public off duty then he is violating policy. Another possible violation is conduct unbecoming because he is representing the agency. Posting such embarrassing behavior on social media is yet another violation, so that is a grand total of three policy violations I can think of. There may be others, I have never worked IAD so I don't know. Maybe they can add a few more.

Unregistered
    Thankfully I haven’t seen this clowns videos yet but trust me there are plenty of other morons who work here that post stupid shyt everyday.

Unregistered
    If he is wearing all or part of his uniform in public off duty then he is violating policy. Another possible violation is conduct unbecoming because he is representing the agency. Posting such embarrassing behavior on social media is yet another violation, so that is a grand total of three policy violations I can think of. There may be others, I have never worked IAD so I don't know. Maybe they can add a few more.
    Remember: Black Deputies Lives Matter

Unregistered
    Who cares? With everything going on regarding public perception of law enforcement, you spent your time typing this? Get x8 and find something to do before you burn the grass.

Unregistered
    This is hard to believe. Post a link.

Unregistered

Red face

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3203629]This is hard to believe. Post a link.[/Pinellas deputy crashes on job for second time in three months. Poops wrong post

Unregistered
    If we don’t get to view it, it didn’t happen.

Unregistered
    Is his Facebook Marked private or not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast