Gun Store
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Store

Unregistered

Gun Store

Saw a empty slick top parked at the local gun store for a while. Hard for admin to say much when it seems like others do so much on the clock.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw a empty slick top parked at the local gun store for a while. Hard for admin to say much when it seems like others do so much on the clock.
    Ever think that gee, I don’t know, maybe they were actually doing their job? I’ve went into stores twice this month to work accident investigations. Stay in your lane, wannabe

Unregistered

Get a life you retard. Next time, stop in and introduce yourself.

Unregistered
    Get a life you retard. Next time, stop in and introduce yourself.
    Tough guy alert. Guess we know whose wife is cheating on em while he’s on duty now.

Unregistered
    You all are retards. The OP is a complete moron, but those who even gave him credence are half wits too.

Unregistered
    Our job is visibility and keeping the community safe and highways safe. Whenever you are anywhere the public is, then you are doing your job. Not including titty bars or a club.

Don't hate because you got caught buying dildoes.

Unregistered
    He was following up on an investigation for stolen gun found in a traffic stop. You seem like an intuitive individual, please come to the FHP station in your leisure. We have a junior FHP sticker badge with your name on it. You deserve it.

Unregistered

It was probably me. My brother-in-law runs the store. I checked out. I stop in to use the rest room....He keeps it clean.
    If you see me there, come on in, I won't flush, and I'll prove it to you.

Unregistered
    WHOOOOOOOOAAA!!!! It's Todd!

Unregistered
    Minding your own business is a lot easier when you’re on your own time and not being paid by the public.

Do whatever you want on your time. But don’t be a lazy a$$ freeloader when the state is paying you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast