Quotas return during a pandemic, BLM awareness, and an election year.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fed Up 3.0

Quotas return during a pandemic, BLM awareness, and an election year.

Dear Sheriff Gualtieri

I am sure you will agree that quotas are wrong and sometimes illegal. We, your deputies, are going through another wave of your middle and upper management pushing down things like "I don't want to see any zeroes" or "you all need to bring these numbers up". I know in the past you have said you do not approve of this, yet here we are again.

It is near the end of the month. Some deputies do not have sufficient numbers. Should they make chicken-s**t arrests to avoid scrutiny? I am not talking about an unlawful arrest or citation, but am referring to those where a warning would be more appropriate. People cited/arrested under these circumstances are the first to shout out about being treated this way for minor stuff. It is only a matter of time before some deputy is recorded saying "Yeah, I know it is BS, but I can't have any zeroes".

Curious for your thoughts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up 3.0 View Post
    Dear Sheriff Gualtieri

I am sure you will agree that quotas are wrong and sometimes illegal. We, your deputies, are going through another wave of your middle and upper management pushing down things like "I don't want to see any zeroes" or "you all need to bring these numbers up". I know in the past you have said you do not approve of this, yet here we are again.

It is near the end of the month. Some deputies do not have sufficient numbers. Should they make chicken-s**t arrests to avoid scrutiny? I am not talking about an unlawful arrest or citation, but am referring to those where a warning would be more appropriate. People cited/arrested under these circumstances are the first to shout out about being treated this way for minor stuff. It is only a matter of time before some deputy is recorded saying "Yeah, I know it is BS, but I can't have any zeroes".

Dear deputy with zeroes across the board,

Shut the hell up, quit whining and do something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear deputy with zeroes across the board,

Shut the hell up, quit whining and do something.
    Another BG wh0re parroting his pimp's standard response to every problem exposed by deputies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up 3.0 View Post
    Dear Sheriff Gualtieri

Dear lazy POS,

Your making a minimum of 50k a year. Much more than you would be making at another job given your lack of intelligence and work ethic. it takes extremely minimal effort to not have any zeroes after an entire months of work. If you are having difficulty you are probably a subpar employee and a lazy cop. Please find a new job.

Unregistered
    Fact. We’ve all been told to cut back. Don’t arrest. Limit contact. Then do more as people still get the Rona. The brass has its wires crossed. But when you function out of the comfort of your air conditioned office it’s easy to count numbers and be upset. Says a lot about their experience when that’s all they can complain about.

Unregistered
    Fact. We’ve all been told to cut back. Don’t arrest. Limit contact. Then do more as people still get the Rona. The brass has its wires crossed. But when you function out of the comfort of your air conditioned office it’s easy to count numbers and be upset. Says a lot about their experience when that’s all they can complain about.
    Nobody complained to me about doing the minimum yet, as directed by the Sheriff, but if they do I will be happy to show them the Sheriff's memo and invite them to take it up with him.

Unregistered
    Nobody complained to me about doing the minimum yet, as directed by the Sheriff, but if they do I will be happy to show them the Sheriff's memo and invite them to take it up with him.
    Should I bring a union rep and a attorney with me.

Unregistered
    No, they suck, better shot if you go it alone.

Unregistered
    No need to, the Sheriff's order is the final word which nobody can challenge, including his worthless Lieutenants and Captains. Tell them doing otherwise would be insubordination. If they issue contrary orders they are insubordinate to the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    No need to, the Sheriff's order is the final word which nobody can challenge, including his worthless Lieutenants and Captains. Tell them doing otherwise would be insubordination. If they issue contrary orders they are insubordinate to the Sheriff.
    Let me know how this plan works out for you genius.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast