Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a annual step pay plan?

Thank you in advance.
    Hahahah no.

Unregistered
    Is there a annual step pay plan?

Thank you in advance.
    Yes. If you are a favorite of the admin ...you get promoted. That's your step plan.

Unregistered
    Yes. If you are a favorite of the admin ...you get promoted. That's your step plan.

Is there at least raises to bump your salary. Like a cost of living raise each year or every other year?

Unregistered
    Is there at least raises to bump your salary. Like a cost of living raise each year or every other year?
    No there is not. Last 3 year contract was a measly 1.5 percent. Waste of time paying union dues. Overtime is a bust due to current epidemic

Unregistered
    Go to Tampa! If your already FRS, go to Hillsborough. If you’re retired, go anywhere but here. Trust me, I’m not being a salty old fart. This place will require major work and change to get turned around.

Unregistered
    Go to Tampa! If your already FRS, go to Hillsborough. If you’re retired, go anywhere but here. Trust me, I’m not being a salty old fart. This place will require major work and change to get turned around.
    If you’re new to LE, don’t even think about it. They just might keep you around forever by filling your LE jacket up every time you make rookie mistake. Hell, they might even skip that and go straight to firing you. Think about that if you’re thinking about using this place a stepping stone. Get stuck somewhere you want to get stuck at, I can guarantee you that’s not here.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    1.5% a year. Equivalent to ONE monthly payment on your section 8 mortgage. All of your money is in overtime here.

Unregistered
    1.5% a year. Equivalent to ONE monthly payment on your section 8 mortgage. All of your money is in overtime here.
    You are overpaid for what you do.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast