Trump why? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump why?

Unregistered
    I’m going to hang out at snake island and get drunk and drive home the whole time fly my trump flags. I don’t really know why but he is awesome and sent from god. I am a patriot, but not really sure why a patriot would follow a draft dodger who belittles one of greatest Generals of all time. Patriot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m going to hang out at snake island and get drunk and drive home the whole time fly my trump flags. I don’t really know why but he is awesome and sent from god. I am a patriot, but not really sure why a patriot would follow a draft dodger who belittles one of greatest Generals of all time. Patriot?
    We will pray for you.

God bless POTUS!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Pick and choose

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reasons to vote for President Donald J. Trump:

Trump says it like it is and he is easy to understand.

When he is insulted, he punches back immediately, which offends and pisses off some people, while impressing most others. He tactfully and humorously insults those who insult him. He never insults those who are polite. Never.

He is making good decisions for the United States.

He is making political choices that align with most Americans.

Trump is against abortion. Most people are horrified at fetacide and infanticide, but the Democratic Party has made abortion one of their pillars. Nazi Germany similarly authorized the mass euthanasia of people. Killing people of any age is murder, unless there is a sanctioned court order for being convicted of a violent felony crime.

He is making international trade decisions that benefit the United States and are helping to bring industries back to the states.

He signed an executive order that orders federal agencies to explore relocating their operations out of the DC metro area into poor areas throughout the United States. That will provide job opportunities to those poor communities and will invigorate those destitute areas.

He is placing "reciprocal tariffs" (aka reciprocal taxes) on nations that are tarriffing U.S. goods. For example, if France places a 25% tariff on American wines, then the president will place a 25% tariff on French wine (to level the playing field).

The dollar is strengthened under the leadership and management decision of Donald Trump.

He has denounced violence against the government in Democrat-controlled cities, while Democratic mayors and Democratic governors are letting major cities burn.

He has denounced defunding the police and defunding the U.S. military, while Democrats advocate defunding both. Elected democratic governors and mayors are allowing antifa to burn Democrat-controlled cities to the ground, while concurrently advocating defunding the police. If your mother calls 911 for an emergency, who is supposed to respond?

He is logical and he exercises common sense.

The list is endless.

Most of those who hate Donald Trump have deep-seated psychological issues and anger management issues. Many of them are mentally disturbed and unbalanced. There is no malice in this observation.
    That a bunch of Baloney/Malarkey.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234