Trump why? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump why?

Unregistered

President Donald J. Trump is an awesome gift from God.

Unregistered
    It's just about illegal to even say that now

Unregistered

Thumbs up MSM is the Enemy of the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's just about illegal to even say that now
    Some guy was shot dead for wearing a MAGA hat and the media spinsters reported that the MAGA supporter was the aggressor. Video reveals that the MAGA supporter was the victim (in every way), but the MSM still stuck to their fake news reporting.

Unregistered
    President Donald J. Trump is an awesome gift from God.
    Interesting I have not heard that one before. So you think that God sent Trump for some reason? I don’t recall any of the books of the Bible mentioning Trump. Especially the first five. Maybe I missed it.

Unregistered
    Interesting. We were finger painting and my teacher didn't mention that while he changed my diaper. Can you explain this whole patriot thing while I suck on my bottle. thanks

Unregistered
    Interesting. We were finger painting and my teacher didn't mention that while he changed my diaper. Can you explain this whole patriot thing while I suck on my bottle. thanks
    Cool story bro

Unregistered

Cool story bro
    LOL haaaaaaa

President Donald J. Trump is an amazing man. He is the right man for the right time.

Unregistered
    Same kind of answers I get on social media. Just stuff like “he is awesome”. Never a real answer with substance. Like I said earlier I am voting for the guy because there simply is no other good choice. Trump stated that General Mattis Was “the worlds most over rated General”. A man that spends every Christmas Day wandering through Arlington National Cemetery alone. Trump states that he gave Mattis his nickname Mad Dog. Come the fukk on that is just a fukking outright lie. I follow Mattis. The worlds most over rated General.

Unregistered
    Same kind of answers I get on social media. Just stuff like “he is awesome”. Never a real answer with substance.
    You were already given "real answers," but you refuse to acknowledge them. Instead, you say that no one gave you any answers.

Click here to review previously posted "real answers."

God bless the United States and President Donald J. Trump! Long live the Republic!

Unregistered
    Same kind of answers I get on social media. Just stuff like “he is awesome”. Never a real answer with substance. Like I said earlier I am voting for the guy because there simply is no other good choice. Trump stated that General Mattis Was “the worlds most over rated General”. A man that spends every Christmas Day wandering through Arlington National Cemetery alone. Trump states that he gave Mattis his nickname Mad Dog. Come the fukk on that is just a fukking outright lie. I follow Mattis. The worlds most over rated General.
    This poster is just an agitator. No matter what is said he just says no one has a good answer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast