Broward’s Future: ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck give it a rest. You have zero money and zero ways to touch the 700k people who are going to vote. When you only get 2% of vote save this message so we can all laugh at you. And by the way, you realize no one cares what you think
    HI, I am Charles “The Twat” Whatley or better known as Brother Chuck. Whatever you want to call me please don’t vote for me. I was a do nothing Deputy who slept on duty whenever I could. But when I actually had to handle a call I would let my guard down and let a prisoner escape. I want everyone to believe I am this great martial artist and I can karate chop three pieces of balsa wood at the same time.

I have very low self-esteem so I make fun of everyone else’s cause that makes me feel like a man. I know I have NO chance at ever becoming Sheriff but I want to feel like I do. I want to be able to show my grandchildren my great video’s so one day they can even say what a retard I was. But hey until my next video...VOTE CLARK!!!!

Unregistered

Bailiffs for Sheriff Tony

We are supporting and helping Our Sheriff, Sheriff Tony get reelected. He is awesome. Vote for Sheriff Tony.

Unregistered
    This county is totally screwed

Unregistered
    This county is totally screwed
    This county is screwed and they deserve every bit of what's coming. They wanted a criminal for a sheriff, now they have him. You should have listened to us. Enjoy your sheriff because like DeSantis said, he's not my sheriff!

Unregistered
    BSO is one F’ed up organization. There was a time long ago when civilians and cops in other Dept’s worked hard to get hired in to BSO. Those days are long gone. Your reputation started declining after Navarro and it’s been in a free fall since. Israel made an ass of himself before the world after MSD. That certainly didn’t help your reputation but I think most people chalked it up to an egotist desperate to save his image. The cowardice displayed by Deputies at MSD was another matter. It’s ok to be scared, any sane person would be, but to fail to act while kids are being murdered is inexcusable and no amount of finger pointing and excuse making will remove that stain from those on-scene cowards. You’ve all been colored by that ridiculous display. No Sheriff is going to restore respect to BSO. It’s up to each Deputy to that.

Unregistered

BSO got taken in a BIG way.

Did Broward just make a statement that it’s ok for Cops to murder people, and then lie about it? What kind of message is that sending? Hmmm, I wonder?
    Sure did and welcome to what all the voters wanted thanks to Parkland and all you fools who voted for him. Most of you wanted change well here you go 😂 A bunch of foolish dummies at BSO and BROWARD.

Unregistered
    Sure did and welcome to what all the voters wanted thanks to Parkland and all you fools who voted for him. Most of you wanted change well here you go 😂 A bunch of foolish dummies at BSO and BROWARD.
    You cowardly b!tches talk a big game, but run and hide from the likes of Cruz! I’d be ashamed to say I was a Broward Coward! Tony will straighten out your cowardly asses!

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/AQEaufbdVoc?list=TL...MjCr-hxTKCbqKA

Unregistered
    God Chicken Chokken Chuck another crappy video that says absolutely nothing. Loser central.

Unregistered
    I told you the guy had no substance, he repeats himself just so he can have a 30 second video. Two video same stupid message. What a jack wagon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast