Detention Deputy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are already OC certified then no. Taser, if you are certified, It is most likely up to you if you want to take another ride with your module class. training is conducted in module. So even though pre-cert, still going to have to complete module. but only supervisors and FSD are issued tasers in the Jail. We are issued Duty Belt, OC W/pouch, hand cuffs W/case radio holder and a glove case as well, bare bones. You can add flashlight holder, mag pouch and holster on your own if you so desire. I always get the question aren’t you taser certified, yea I got tased in module, but who the hell knows if they keep up with those records in training I have never seen proof of it and wouldn’t know where to find it. Supposedly it is in absorb somewhere, doubt it though.

Thanks for answering.
    Is it hard to get on specialty units?
    Do you know if they are fast tracking pre-certified applicants?
    How long would you say the hiring process would be for a pre-cert?
    How hard is it to transfer to the court unit as a baliff?

Unregistered
    Is it hard to ask for time off?
    Is overtime available and how hard is it to get?
    Also, is it hard to transfer to transportation or court and how long before putting a transfer?
    How difficult is it to get promoted, realistically?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Also, how long before I can get into SWAT? Or bomb disposal?
    Maybe counter terrorism unit. I see myself rappelling from helos within a couple years, I know I have to do my time, so I figure they'll make me a watch commander after about six months. I am also damn good at making tik-tok videos. Hit me up on twitter some time. Im DJ'ing at the youth center on weekends, so hopefully they will let me keep weekends free to represent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12