Biggest Idiot of the Year Award goes to Chuck WHATLEY

Unregistered

Biggest Idiot of the Year Award goes to Chuck WHATLEY

Chuck has to be working with Phony Tony. Why else would he jeopardize this? I know a lot of of people call him dumb and say that is why he never made it past deputy but come on man he can’t be that dumb. And besides it appears his full time job now is to stay on the forums. Get a job buddy. You clearly owe some bills. And I hope Clark comes on here and hands you your ass for allowing Tony to skate through.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chuck has to be working with Phony Tony. Why else would he jeopardize this? I know a lot of of people call him dumb and say that is why he never made it past deputy but come on man he can’t be that dumb. And besides it appears his full time job now is to stay on the forums. Get a job buddy. You clearly owe some bills. And I hope Clark comes on here and hands you your ass for allowing Tony to skate through.
    Can someone send Clark the site? I would like to know his opinion?

Unregistered
    Can someone send Clark the site? I would like to know his opinion?
    Don’t waste your hope on Clark. You’re only fooling yourself! He won’t win.

Unregistered
    Don’t waste your hope on Clark. You’re only fooling yourself! He won’t win.
    Say NO to stinky Twat’s and Twat-Ly’s!!!

Unregistered
    Say NO to stinky Twat’s and Twat-Ly’s!!!
    Whatley is a clown, cant wait oir his next stupid as hell video.

Unregistered
    I wonder if tony is wearing his blue speedo for chuck!?!?

Unregistered
    It would be amazing to see him shown the door in handcuffs!!!!

Unregistered

Clark / pollock team

Clark/ Pollock team picking on Whatley. Whatley posted video Slamming Tony . Did Clark ? So who is working for Tony ? For us the employees are seeing the real side of the Clark /Pollock team. They spend their time going after Whatley not Murderer/ drug dealing Tony. This is the true colors of the Clark/ Pollock / Jeff Bell leadership.

Unregistered
    Clark/ Pollock team picking on Whatley. Whatley posted video Slamming Tony . Did Clark ? So who is working for Tony ? For us the employees are seeing the real side of the Clark /Pollock team. They spend their time going after Whatley not Murderer/ drug dealing Tony. This is the true colors of the Clark/ Pollock / Jeff Bell leadership.
    Do you really think people on here are going to vote for that sleepy slug Twat-ly because you think Clark is teaming up with Al??? I wouldn’t vote for Twat-ly if you paid me to, the guy is a goof and will never see a vote from me or my large extended family period.

Unregistered

https://youtu.be/0uiAjm0y8Bs