Scott Israel is more of a scumbag than Tony. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dam no wonder they won’t promote your stupid azz to sergeant. You “races” red smelly fukk. Your boy Israel is responsible for the deaths of 14 kids because he is an incompetent dumb fukk. He associates with retards like you and not only is known as the coward of the county but the biggest Covid faking sc~mbag in Florida.
    Obviously you’re stupid about police stuff.: How are you another stupid person to blame anyone else except that kid that shot and the cop there that didn’t go in to get him why he was shooting people. It’s not actually anyone else’s thing for that especially the sheriff then who wasn’t there for the shooting. You’re just another stupid idiot shut up goof!

Unregistered
    Obviously you’re stupid about police stuff.: How are you another stupid person to blame anyone else except that kid that shot and the cop there that didn’t go in to get him why he was shooting people. It’s not actually anyone else’s thing for that especially the sheriff then who wasn’t there for the shooting. You’re just another stupid idiot shut up goof!
    We know you are an ignorant dirtbag or an Israel family member! By the grade school writing style probably the Imbecile Israel himself. Again retard, who put the incompetent Jan Jordon in charge? The imbecile. Who changed the policy to drop your weapon and run? The Amazing Imbecile. Who hid under his desk for 5 hours stuffing candied nuts up his ass while 17 were slaughtered. The biggest sc~mbag in Florida Israel the Imbecile. Who created the atmosphere of incompetence and cowardice? The Coward of Broward Israel. When an organization fails as badly as BSO did at that massacre the man in charge resigns or is removed, always no exceptions. Don’t bring up other shootings. Those other agencies acted honorably. They had competent Commanders, good policies, no one ran and hid. They had real leaders! The Amazing Imbecile is not even close to being a leader. That’s why there is a thread devoted to him being a bigger sc~mbag than Tony! Tony may have been defending himself, we don’t really know. But we know Israel is an incompetent coward. Israel for what you did, you will be sucking d!cks in hell for eternity. But you got more payback coming in this life! Count on it!

Unregistered
    Who hid under his desk for 5 hours
    This is not remotely true. For Israel to be hiding under his desk for 5 hours he would have had to come into work at the PSB .......... and he never showed up for work. He was barely ever in the PSB so I doubt he spent 5 hours in the building doing anything on a single day. Maybe in the PSB for 5 hours during an entire week .............. maybe.

Unregistered
    This is not remotely true. For Israel to be hiding under his desk for 5 hours he would have had to come into work at the PSB .......... and he never showed up for work. He was barely ever in the PSB so I doubt he spent 5 hours in the building doing anything on a single day. Maybe in the PSB for 5 hours during an entire week .............. maybe.
    True that! He was in a motel in Miami with Gillum and a friend!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Dam no wonder they won’t promote your stupid azz to sergeant. You “races” red smelly fukk. Your boy Israel is responsible for the deaths of 14 kids because he is an incompetent dumb fukk. He associates with retards like you and not only is known as the coward of the county but the biggest Covid faking sc~mbag in Florida.
    You are one STUPID PHUCK that’s for sure. I sounds like you phucking love the guy and your stuck in the closet. Get a phucking life you azzhole.

Unregistered
    You are one STUPID PHUCK that’s for sure. I sounds like you phucking love the guy and your stuck in the closet. Get a phucking life you azzhole.
    Just spit, you swallowed bigger!😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Shut up stupid douche bag! Pull your pants up too
    And STFU!!

Unregistered

Keep on fantasizing

Constantly I see arguments about who is scummier. You have to be a morally bankrupt retard to think Tony is worse. Israel’s failures led to dozens of casualties including 14 dead kids. Never owned up to his mistakes. Lied on national TV. Promoted his friends from outside agencies instead of people who’ve been with BSO for years.

Tony killed a guy in self defense, whether you believe that or not is your choice but he was 14, was acquitted and lived in a shitty neighborhood. Politics aside Israel was the scummier piece of shit not even an argument
    Every post you make it not obvious how much your in love with Israel. We all keep telling you that he is not gay and is happily married. I guess you just don’t get it you phuck face lol

Unregistered
    Every post you make it not obvious how much your in love with Israel. We all keep telling you that he is not gay and is happily married. I guess you just don’t get it you phuck face lol
    He has had sex with some of those FOPE union reps! They stuffed the endorsement ballot box and and the Imbecile stuffed them! Scott quit bringing your name up on here, you are an irrelevant broke ass loser. Why don’t you and Brett go catch a squirrel and do what you do! Hahahahaha loser.

Unregistered
    Has anyone told you your a scumbag? I’m sure they have 😂
    Just fat puzzies who talk shit on here, like you. In real life it don’t happen fat man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast