TOU? What TOU?

Thread: TOU? What TOU?

Unregistered

TOU? What TOU?

It has been a while since I have spent any time on LEOAffairs forums. And now I remember why.

While mindlessly looking through the Pasco SO forum I stumbled upon a thread entitled Bedtime Stories. This thread is over 23 pages long and is full of nothing but a few juvenile acting posters going back and forth about sexual related acts involving each others mothers, calling each other unacceptable homosexual slurs that would get and LEO fired, as well as many other violations of the terms of use for this site.

I know most of us have a great deal to deal with in "real life" but have the standards of LEOAffairs really descended so far away from what is acceptable? The moderators and monitors of the Pasco SO forum are either not paying attention or perhaps they are the ones engaged in this unacceptable exchange.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been a while since I have spent any time on LEOAffairs forums. And now I remember why.

While mindlessly looking through the Pasco SO forum I stumbled upon a thread entitled Bedtime Stories. This thread is over 23 pages long and is full of nothing but a few juvenile acting posters going back and forth about sexual related acts involving each others mothers, calling each other unacceptable homosexual slurs that would get and LEO fired, as well as many other violations of the terms of use for this site.

I know most of us have a great deal to deal with in "real life" but have the standards of LEOAffairs really descended so far away from what is acceptable? The moderators and monitors of the Pasco SO forum are either not paying attention or perhaps they are the ones engaged in this unacceptable exchange.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
    Thanks for posting about it. THis caught my attention. Just curious, did you click on the Report this Post button at the bottom of any of all those posts which you say violated the Terms of Use to report it to anybody?

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Maybe it has been a while since you checked Mod 1, but there is no way to report a thread if you are on a mobile device. The little triangle is not there. Sure is a shame we have to go "old school" on a desktop in order to use that feature.

But thanks for replying and taking action when the monitors and moderators let this behavior go on for months unchecked.

Stay safe!

Maybe it has been a while since you checked Mod 1, but there is no way to report a thread if you are on a mobile device. The little triangle is not there. Sure is a shame we have to go "old school" on a desktop in order to use that feature.

But thanks for replying and taking action when the monitors and moderators let this behavior go on for months unchecked.

Stay safe!
    Oh, but you can on a mobile device. You just have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says something to the effect of "View Full Site" or something to that effect. I can't remember as it's been so long that I did it and have been using it on my mobile devices.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Oh, but you can on a mobile device. You just have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says something to the effect of "View Full Site" or something to that effect. I can't remember as it's been so long that I did it and have been using it on my mobile devices.

Mod 1
    Gotcha. So there is a way that nobody knew about until now. Thanks.

But still no explanation why monitors and moderators let it get so out of hand in the first place? Interesting.

Gotcha. So there is a way that nobody knew about until now. Thanks.

But still no explanation why monitors and moderators let it get so out of hand in the first place? Interesting.
    Apparently they are MIA.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use