Bonita Press Conference - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Protect and serve has been forgotten by many!!!!!!!! We work for the community!!! She ran a stop sign for fu$& sake. No handcuffs needed. You want to be aggressive and badass go to the military. Totally the right call by Sheriff.
    Snowflake it takes a $1000 donation. Not an anonymous post! People will do anything for a promotion. Just remember your kneepads! Just ask KS

Unregistered
    This is the same kid that shoot his patrol car out of county at the gun range, got a pass because father-in-law is the Commander.

Unregistered

Wet brain McKinney

The drunk would have hit her over the head with his bottle!

Unregistered
    Snowflake it takes a $1000 donation. Not an anonymous post! People will do anything for a promotion. Just remember your kneepads! Just ask KS
    Sorry to ruin your narrative, but I have no desire to get a promotion. “Kneepads”- your a tool.

Unregistered
    Sorry to ruin your narrative, but I have no desire to get a promotion. “Kneepads”- your a tool.
    The only tool would be you! Funny how you have no desire to get promoted. But your still sucking up to the little sheriff! Best of luck to you and the rest of the deputies working there! It’s sad to see what has happened to the department.

Unregistered
    ......a driver who tried to flee from a traffic stop??
    LOL it was a decrepit old woman who pulled into her own driveway...had it been a 4 year old dashing from the car to go inside and play, would you handcuff them too??? Subject factors moron, stop acting like robots and use your brain.

Unregistered
    What a shame, regardless of your feelings towards the deputy. The sheriff tossed this deputy under the bus and backed up and ran him over again.

Unregistered
    LOL it was a decrepit old woman who pulled into her own driveway...had it been a 4 year old dashing from the car to go inside and play, would you handcuff them too??? Subject factors moron, stop acting like robots and use your brain.
    You people really will go to any length to throw a fellow cop under the bus, won’t you? Watch the interview with that woman. She is as dramatic and a story teller as any criminal we’ve dealt with.

She’s just looking for sympathy and I have no doubt in my mind that she needlessly escalated the situation as she feels the rules don’t apply to her. And apparently they don’t.

Unregistered

Thanks sheriff

If you had any brains you wouldn't handcuff that lady either! The deputy makes us all look bad. It is hard enough doing this job these days!
    The sheriff did the right thing by speaking against it!

Unregistered

Just wait until

This elderly woman runs another stop sign and kills herself or one of my loved ones.

Marceno is just getting started.

Carmine will steam roll over everyone that may lose him votes.

Get popcorn kiddies this pandering politician will give no raises, or support but will cut your throat.

Yeah vote him in. This should be good.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast