Bonita Press Conference - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Unregistered

You are entitled

To your own opinion but not your own facts.

The fact is that Carmine Marceno along with John Holloway used their positions in the LEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE to pursue a crime victim.

Carmine Marceno betrayal of public trust is the issue.

Carmine Marceno threats to, who he thought, was a pregnant girlfriend is despicable.

To then try victim shaming by called her a whore goes to show Carmine Marceno lowlife behavior.

Who cares?

All of us, care. How can anyone hold their heads high arounf Carmine Marceno without holding their noses shut?

Shame on you.

Unregistered

Your an idiot

No one cares about that bs except you and a handful of losers! The world needs idiots also so for that we thank you!

Unregistered

In Carmine Marceno’s own words. NOT BS

“I told you how I felt and I absolutely do not want a child at the point in my life and career,” Marceno wrote. “This is completely unfair to everyone.”

He demands at one point Williams stop texting him on a work phone.

“I’m doing my best to communicate discretely,” Willaims responds. “You’re being cold and harsh. I’ve been very considerate of your feelings.”

At various point, he pushed the abortion option harder.

Many of the texts were eventually included in an FDLE investigation:

“I BEG you to please not have this child,” he wrote. “Beg is an understatement. A child deserves two parents.”

“Especially not at this stage in my life.”

“Please do not ruin my life… I beg you please.”

“It’s not right for us to have a child.”

“I didn’t want one with my wife years ago and certainly not at this time in my life.”

“The best option is not to have it.”

“I’m not trying to talk you into having an abortion but trying to say why I believe not having the child is best.”

Local Backlash?

Williams spoke to the FDLE about the matter and said she felt Marceno’s statements had been physically threatening. The FDLE found no evidence of that. Investigators said Marceno never committed any crime.

Of course, abortion is a legal course of action for ending a pregnancy.

But many in Lee County were startled by the revealed communications, believing Marceno, in fact never urged an abortion. The text messages undercut that belief.

Unregistered

Wet brain McKinney

Nobody is going to vote for the drunk pedophile!
    All those wasted stamps to send those worthless letters!

Unregistered

Displacement

This is not about politics it is about the lack of integrity and black hearted character that is Marceno.
    Carmine is corruption with a stupid smile on his face.

Unregistered

Walking Abortions

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “I told you how I felt and I absolutely do not want a child at the point in my life and career,” Marceno wrote. “This is completely unfair to everyone.”

He demands at one point Williams stop texting him on a work phone.

“I’m doing my best to communicate discretely,” Willaims responds. “You’re being cold and harsh. I’ve been very considerate of your feelings.”

At various point, he pushed the abortion option harder.

Many of the texts were eventually included in an FDLE investigation:

“I BEG you to please not have this child,” he wrote. “Beg is an understatement. A child deserves two parents.”

“Especially not at this stage in my life.”

“Please do not ruin my life… I beg you please.”

“It’s not right for us to have a child.”

“I didn’t want one with my wife years ago and certainly not at this time in my life.”

“The best option is not to have it.”

“I’m not trying to talk you into having an abortion but trying to say why I believe not having the child is best.”

Local Backlash?

Williams spoke to the FDLE about the matter and said she felt Marceno’s statements had been physically threatening. The FDLE found no evidence of that. Investigators said Marceno never committed any crime.

Of course, abortion is a legal course of action for ending a pregnancy.

But many in Lee County were startled by the revealed communications, believing Marceno, in fact never urged an abortion. The text messages undercut that belief.
    Rod Shoap, Carman McKinney, Jimbo Leavens, Robby Forrest, and **** Spence are ALL walking abortions whose shameful parents should be shunned for NOT aborting these disgraceful excuses for men when they were born!

Drop the Mic

Unregistered

So?

What about Sheriff Carmine Marceno and his lack of moral compass.
    Go ahead and be his apologist it changes nothing.
    You are enabling a morally bankrupt public servant

People that do not depend on Marceno for a living have no respect for him. Just what law enforcement needs another black eye from the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the County.

Go ahead start the name calling again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Sheriff Carmine Marceno and his lack of moral compass.
    Go ahead and be his apologist it changes nothing.
    You are enabling a morally bankrupt public servant

People that do not depend on Marceno for a living have no respect for him. Just what law enforcement needs another black eye from the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the County.

Go ahead start the name calling again.
    Everyone loves him that matters and he knows who matters. He doesn’t care what the lies have been or what low life’s say. Move on.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213