Bonita Press Conference
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bonita Press Conference

So you’re going to throw him under the bus for doing his job and detaining a driver who tried to flee from a traffic stop??

What a joke. Since when does being elderly mean you get a pass to break the law? I didn’t think it was going to end up like this in Lee County, but I guess the job really is dead.

Unregistered

Dumb A$$ Snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you’re going to throw him under the bus for doing his job and detaining a driver who tried to flee from a traffic stop??

What a joke. Since when does being elderly mean you get a pass to break the law? I didn’t think it was going to end up like this in Lee County, but I guess the job really is dead.
    The joke is we hire dumb a$$es like you snowflake. Handcuffing a 92 year old feeble woman. How do we hire stupid people like this with NO common sense?!?!?

Unregistered
    The joke is we hire dumb a$$es like you snowflake. Handcuffing a 92 year old feeble woman. How do we hire stupid people like this with NO common sense?!?!?
    Oh we’re the snowflakes?? How about you break the law and you suffer the consequences. How many crashes have you worked caused by elderly drivers? The only joke here is that you think this was the right call.

Unregistered
    This Deputy has been transferred more times than I can count. We never deal with problems here, we just move them. LCSO, you did this to yourself.

Unregistered
    Sad you all have to deal with the little sheriff with no road experience! Now go get more training per car1 because you all don’t know your jobs! And it’s all over the news! Well good luck you all voted for him. And he even took flowers, a card, and a “little” star sheriff pin to the old stop sign running! Lol “Little” like him! Oh wait I bet she donated to his campaign!!

Unregistered
    He will do anything for a vote!

Unregistered
    Just be glad she wasn't black.

POYB

Marceno let us down

It’s a crappy situation but the Deputy was in the right. Marceno threw him under the bus.

Unregistered
    Just be glad she wasn't black.
    Protect and serve has been forgotten by many!!!!!!!! We work for the community!!! She ran a stop sign for fu$& sake. No handcuffs needed. You want to be aggressive and badass go to the military. Totally the right call by Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Protect and serve has been forgotten by many!!!!!!!! We work for the community!!! She ran a stop sign for fu$& sake. No handcuffs needed. You want to be aggressive and badass go to the military. Totally the right call by Sheriff.
    Did you miss where she tried to walk inside her house? She was handcuffed for obstruction, which last I checked was a criminal offense in Florida.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast