Hey Chad, this is how you deal with rioters!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Chad, this is how you deal with rioters!

Portland Police showing Chad how to enforce laws against rioters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6PBB-SKPqo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Portland Police showing Chad how to enforce laws against rioters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6PBB-SKPqo
    This is a really bad example. The "rioters" were standing in the middle of the street holding "shields".

Oh yeah, our riot was months ago-nothing since. I wonder why??? Hate to burst your bubble, but next topic!

Unregistered
    This is a really bad example. The "rioters" were standing in the middle of the street holding "shields".

Oh yeah, our riot was months ago-nothing since. I wonder why??? Hate to burst your bubble, but next topic!

So what you're saying is..... (see what I did there?) you believe the entirety of these rioters actions were captured in the 60 seconds or so of them illegally blocking the roadway. You have proof that these officers had no knowledge of them committing any crimes before this camera footage.

Not even YOU believe that one.

Unregistered
    So what you're saying is..... (see what I did there?) you believe the entirety of these rioters actions were captured in the 60 seconds or so of them illegally blocking the roadway. You have proof that these officers had no knowledge of them committing any crimes before this camera footage.

Not even YOU believe that one.
    What I believe the previous poster was trying to convey is, this is a non-issue here and no one cares!

See what I did there?

Unregistered
    What I believe the previous poster was trying to convey is, this is a non-issue here and no one cares!

See what I did there?
    The "previous poster???" wink wink...yeah ok!

It's a non-issue because Chad's good buddy Andrew Warren dropped all charges on all the rioters....oh wait, Chad refused to arrest them, so you're right. Chad made sure it was a "non-issue."

See what Chad did there?

Unregistered

See what I did there?
    No one cares?

A 1st person cared enough to make a post.
    A 2nd person cared enough to reply to the post that no one cares about.
    A 3rd person (you) cared enough to take the time to reply, stating no one cares...
    But no one cares.

Unregistered

See what I did there?
    no actually there are protest / riots that have been scheduled behind our backs..but they continue to get canceled by the protestors due to rain. Ask any one from SIRT in the last 2 weeks they have been canceled due to inclement weather.

Unregistered
    no actually there are protest / riots that have been scheduled behind our backs..but they continue to get canceled by the protestors due to rain. Ask any one from SIRT in the last 2 weeks they have been canceled due to inclement weather.
    True dat. Snowflakes melt in the rain.

Unregistered
    True dat. Snowflakes melt in the rain.

Hey all you Trumpers! How are you going to spin the day's events in DC??

Unregistered
    Hey all you Trumpers! How are you going to spin the day's events in DC??
    We watched the liberal non contributors destroy our cities for months. DC is now going to be run by a bunch of liberals. Conservatives are sick and tired. They can be just as forceful as all these rioters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast