Kenosha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Unregistered

Kenosha

Any word on the Kenosha incident? I saw the video. Now the great Ben Crump has made his way to Wisconsin. He smelled blood in the water and can't let this opportunity go to waste! Im hearing a lot about "change" from the littany of lawyers. Make no mistake, I hate seeing anyone get hurt. I don't set out to hurt anyone when I get 10-8, nor does anyone I know. Why must I get preached at about "change?" Why can't lawbreakers of any and all colors change their behavior? What were the cops supposed to do? Wait for him to produce a gun or possibly use the car to hurt someone? That looks like a good shoot. I can only assume they gave him repeated verbal commands. They tried pulling him out of the car. Any weapon discovered in the car? Other than the car itself? I dont have the details, but very few people do! Why are we so quick to jump at the word that it was "unjustified" or "excessive?" No real facts out yet. Still, they assume the cops are racist and start burning the town down. How will that solve anything? How will causing more hurt solve the issue, if there is an issue beyond criminals acting like jerks?

Unregistered
    And would you look at that... he was armed with a knife. Shocker.

Unregistered
    No. He wasn't. They found it in the vehicle afterwards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. He wasn't. They found it in the vehicle afterwards.
    The video I saw showed him running with it in his hand.

Unregistered
    Well, in either case. He was zeroed. Either running g with a knife and was face to face with the officer at the car door, or got to the car door and then got zeroed and was face to face with the officer. The same officer who can be seen trying to keep him from getting into the car. In any case, he was zeroed with a deadly weapon. No real details of course, but it has the hallmarks of a good shoot. Hopefully they don't destroy the officer anyhow just to appease people.

Unregistered
    Bit of an issue with him being face to face when the exit wounds are in the front.

We don't have to automatically defend every shooting guys. It was a bad shoot. The whole thing was a ****up.

Why wasn't he detained originally? Why did they let him just walk around and open the door? Why was the restraint method 'grab his shirt tail?

It was a series of terrible decisions that ended with a terrible decision. Toeing the line on every single thing is not a winning solution, guys. Pick a different hill.

Unregistered
    It may very well be a bad shoot. It may be a good shoot. No way of telling until the details are put forth, and that won't happen overnight. The suspect need not necessarily be "face to face" depending on the circumstances. Again, we don't know. Since we don't know, let's not assume the officer is in the wrong. Ill admit, I have a tendency to lean with the LEOs. Ill lean toward them being in the right, but if they're wrong then they're wrong. Lets let's the details come out. There are enough people going off half ****ed on tidbits of info and emotion. In that case, they are destructive, but it all starts with emotion and jumping off without info.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bit of an issue with him being face to face when the exit wounds are in the front.

We don't have to automatically defend every shooting guys. It was a bad shoot. The whole thing was a ****up.

Why wasn't he detained originally? Why did they let him just walk around and open the door? Why was the restraint method 'grab his shirt tail?

It was a series of terrible decisions that ended with a terrible decision. Toeing the line on every single thing is not a winning solution, guys. Pick a different hill.
    Monday morning quarterback much? You weren’t there. Were those his kids in the car or hers? Was he trying to abduct them? You have no idea. This comment has to of been made by someone whose never been there. Truth is, you never know how you’ll react. Based on certain factors, it may have been a good shoot. We don’t know yet.

Unregistered
    Hell I ain't saying if it was good or not but that was for sure a dumazz way to handle him beforehand. I'm not going to qb it but that postv has points. So does the response tho. Everybody is to quick to judge. L et the facts come out first.

Unregistered
    POTUS going to Kenosha. We support Law and order, not riots. Law enforcement is supported by the citizens and our president. Enough of the communist shock troops destroying the country. Police have the right to stop criminals, no matter the color of their skin. Criminals need to comply. period. They have had a summer of lawlessness. summer is over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast