Another brother arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a bunch of ideots now for some AP's stupidy is the Sheriff's fault. And you blam the Sheriff because Glades County did not do their job and arrest MC and your favorite sun JW covered it up, and the incompetent MP from Glades would not know how to investigate a case if it was given to him solved. The Sheriff's Office is dealing with MC within the guidelines they are being forced to follow her time will come; they have acted quickly and accurately on any criminal complaint on Deputies that work for them. Deputies are constantly advised about mental health and counseling services, but they can not be forced to take help. You never know, maybe that is why MC is still employed? I am unaware of any complaint against CC, but if you know something I don't, please share, I am sure if he is committing criminal acts, he fellow brothers and sisters will arrest him too.
    Felony level ignorance. career offender status.

Unregistered

Someone got triggered

You are a bunch of ideots now for some AP's stupidy is the Sheriff's fault. And you blam the Sheriff because Glades County did not do their job and arrest MC and your favorite sun JW covered it up, and the incompetent MP from Glades would not know how to investigate a case if it was given to him solved. The Sheriff's Office is dealing with MC within the guidelines they are being forced to follow her time will come; they have acted quickly and accurately on any criminal complaint on Deputies that work for them. Deputies are constantly advised about mental health and counseling services, but they can not be forced to take help. You never know, maybe that is why MC is still employed? I am unaware of any complaint against CC, but if you know something I don't, please share, I am sure if he is committing criminal acts, he fellow brothers and sisters will arrest him too.
    It's ok..it's ok...safe place safe place...chicken noodle soup.

Unregistered
    AP isn't stupid, he's being scapegoated - "we don't tolerate that behavior" bs. The department has enough of a very bad reputation (how many Brady listers and those who should have been decertified for moral character?) AP situation was a domestic, which spiraled into something else, an alleged possession of illegal something. There's been one recent domestic which ALSO involved a firearm, which ALSO involved a female sergeant... in her situation "The Sheriff's Office is dealing with MC within the guidelines they are being forced to follow her time will come" What that mean?

Why was AP terminated? If it was a domestic, why was he terminated and she wasn't "but guidelines are being forced to follow". If the termination was concerning alleged possession of synthetic whatever or steroids or whatever else - unless you have an CREDIBLE chain of evidence, and those involved in the entire incident and investigation are also credible - then whatever possession is "presumptive" not "conclusive" - what is it? Good point to someone - what about he suffers from an undisclosed substance abuse issue that only recently came to light. He needs help. Substance abuse is a disability, congratulations but no surprise you just fired someone for not being able to get the help he needed because of the agency failure to have a reliable employee assistance program.

Unregistered
    "Deputies are constantly advised about mental health and counseling services, but they can not be forced to take help. You never know, maybe that is why MC is still employed?"

Considering the reputation of the agency, documented members of the department who suffer from otherwise certifiable character and credibility issues earned while working at other agencies, fired, and then hired in Hendry after the fact? Prove AP didn't seek some sort of help, but MC did. If MC did, prove the truthfulness of that information that it wasn't "discovered" after the fact. Yeah we do know to much. AP is being scapegoated, treated differently, paying the price for the bad reputations of others in the department.

Unregistered
    "Deputies are constantly advised about mental health and counseling services, but they can not be forced to take help. You never know, maybe that is why MC is still employed?"

Considering the reputation of the agency, documented members of the department who suffer from otherwise certifiable character and credibility issues earned while working at other agencies, fired, and then hired in Hendry after the fact? Prove AP didn't seek some sort of help, but MC did. If MC did, prove the truthfulness of that information that it wasn't "discovered" after the fact. Yeah, we do know to much. AP is being scapegoated, treated differently, paying the price for the bad reputations of others in the department.
    Oh my God you’re so stupid AP committed a criminal action that cause lawn enforcement to respond to his residence that agency was Hendry County Sheriffs Office because they live in Hendry County that agency conducted a criminal investigation and had probable cause to believe criminal actions took place by one of its deputies so they did the right thing and made an arrest if AP has any mental health or narcotics issues he is able to seek assistance with those issues it doesn’t change the fact that he committed a crime. In MC’s case the suspected criminal incident took place and Glades County who responded who did not believe they had Will cars to make an arrest therefore nobody was arrested it has nothing to do with Hendry County.

Unregistered
    Oh my God you’re so stupid AP committed a criminal action that cause lawn enforcement to respond to his residence that agency was Hendry County Sheriffs Office because they live in Hendry County that agency conducted a criminal investigation and had probable cause to believe criminal actions took place by one of its deputies so they did the right thing and made an arrest if AP has any mental health or narcotics issues he is able to seek assistance with those issues it doesn’t change the fact that he committed a crime. In MC’s case the suspected criminal incident took place and Glades County who responded who did not believe they had Will cars to make an arrest therefore nobody was arrested it has nothing to do with Hendry County.
    Right there with the Memorial Day weekend attempted Ford Sunset massacre.

Unregistered
    Right there with the Memorial Day weekend attempted Ford Sunset massacre.
    I am not sure I am aware of any attempted massacre at Ford’s in Sunset Park if you are referring to the officer-involved shooting that took place there, the officers have been clears from any criminal wrong doing, they acted legally and attempted to take what they understood to be a suspect shooting into a group or a crowd into custody who was armed who made movements to caused them to believe that he was attempting to engage in violent actions against them and in the process a In innocent person was struck by the round is that good no did they commit a crime or act no.

Unregistered
    I am not sure I am aware of any attempted massacre at Ford’s in Sunset Park if you are referring to the officer-involved shooting that took place there, the officers have been clears from any criminal wrong doing, they acted legally and attempted to take what they understood to be a suspect shooting into a group or a crowd into custody who was armed who made movements to caused them to believe that he was attempting to engage in violent actions against them and in the process a In innocent person was struck by the round is that good no did they commit a crime or act no.
    No, not good. what kind of prior work history or disciplinary history did any of the deputies involved in the incident have? Not just in Hendry County Sheriff but elsewhere also? So to you it's good which you state "in the process a In innocent person was struck by the round is that good no did they commit a crime or act no." So it possible that when a deputy arrives to a call, that the victim or innocent people are in danger from the deputy too? just draw their gun and begin shooting and if someone else gets shot in the process "it just happens".

Unregistered

Another One Bites the Dust

MC is done, let her be. I doubt she will go back to the agency. Funny, all the home grown cops kind of washed out......AJ, GG, AP, and MC. I am not going to throw dirt on them or blame anyone. Things happened, they'll get there lives together and move on.

Unregistered
    MC is done, let her be. I doubt she will go back to the agency. Funny, all the home grown cops kind of washed out......AJ, GG, AP, and MC. I am not going to throw dirt on them or blame anyone. Things happened, they'll get there lives together and move on.
    Are you quoting Queen or the Beatles? Blame substandard or inconsistent hiring standards. None should have been hired in the first place. Homegrown or growing in their home lol.... Who made that vicodin hint. Where are you? Maybe we should swap details. Any takers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast