Details - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Details

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kronos was supposed to be the save all so the detail office could run smoothly and be fair in the districts in ref to overtime.
    So now let’s blame BCAD and the hours they need covered and let’s take away money from the loyal deputies who cover the checkpoints without fail. Wait there has been a fail since Oct 2019 when the office took over the Airport details. Prior to command giving away the Airport details so easily they were always covered.
    Now with Kronos people just take themselves off Of a detail and don't worry about coverage or care if any one shows up. Every kiss ass now has a SIDA badge and we have two deputies showing up for the same detail.
    Yes, Kronos works really well (sarcasim) and if you need to call the detail office you get a snippity ***** On the phone who will do anything to get out of not helping you.
    Thanks Jen
    Had you had a smelly clam you could have ran the detail office.
    Obviously you don’t qualify.

Unregistered
    Kronos was supposed to be the save all so the detail office could run smoothly and be fair in the districts in ref to overtime.
    So now let’s blame BCAD and the hours they need covered and let’s take away money from the loyal deputies who cover the checkpoints without fail. Wait there has been a fail since Oct 2019 when the office took over the Airport details. Prior to command giving away the Airport details so easily they were always covered.
    Now with Kronos people just take themselves off Of a detail and don't worry about coverage or care if any one shows up. Every kiss ass now has a SIDA badge and we have two deputies showing up for the same detail.
    Yes, Kronos works really well (sarcasim) and if you need to call the detail office you get a snippity ***** On the phone who will do anything to get out of not helping you.
    Thanks Jen
    Kronos is a disaster plain and simple. It was not made for what we (DLE) need and so they find workaround after workaround and make it more complicated each time. If you constantly have to find workarounds then the product is a failure.

Unregistered
    Only thing I like about Kronos is that I don't have to call the office anymore and that I can sign up afterhours and over the weekend.

Unregistered
    Only thing I like about Kronos is that I don't have to call the office anymore and that I can sign up afterhours and over the weekend.
    That is something we should have had years ago. But Kronos was not the answer. I'm sure her husband FF pushed Kronos to her and somewhere they benefited (free trips to "evaluate" the product, kickback, etc.) under the table. And if not her, then someone else in admin did.

Unregistered
    I am still trying to figure out who gave her so much responsibility. She can’t write a meaningful sentence. Never mind her stench.

Unregistered
    Who gave this biotch the right to play god with our paychecks?
    They need to remove her stinky a$$ and apply some kind of consistent policy where everyone knows what’s going on and not just her selected few!!!!!
    Her clam smells as bad as the zest pool this agency is.
    She’s connected! She’s gonna do whatever she wants with no repercussions

Unregistered
    She’s connected! She’s gonna do whatever she wants with no repercussions
    To whom is she related to?

Unregistered
    Had you had a smelly clam you could have ran the detail office.
    Obviously you don’t qualify.
    Dude, ask her out already. It's obvious that you're hung up on her. Please, dont even try to say you wouldn't hit that.

Unregistered
    To whom is she related to?
    No one. That's all BS

Unregistered
    Dude, ask her out already. It's obvious that you're hung up on her. Please, dont even try to say you wouldn't hit that.
    I couldn’t get close enough to ask her. Her clam was too stinky.
    Besides I don’t do parking lots. I heard she is parking lot hoe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast