Details
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Details

Unregistered

Details

Who gave this biotch the right to play god with our paychecks?
    They need to remove her stinky a$$ and apply some kind of consistent policy where everyone knows what’s going on and not just her selected few!!!!!
    Her clam smells as bad as the zest pool this agency is.

Unregistered
    That's very mean. Have you tried being kinder to people?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They need to remove her stinky a$$ and apply some kind of consistent policy where everyone knows what’s going on and not just her selected few!!!!!
    When you make decisions based on just because you can versus what's best for the people it will effect those are the responses you will get.

Unregistered
    Jennifer is a very nasty person!!!! I have twenty years in this agency and I never seen anyone talk to deputies the way she does. She deserves what she gets!!!!! She is unqualified at the job she is doing, she is currently working from home, wink, wink, the only reason she has the job is because of personal connections. This agency gets worst and worst everyday.

Unregistered
    When you make decisions based on just because you can versus what's best for the people it will effect those are the responses you will get.
    You can’t even write a sentence that makes any sense Jen.
    How did you get the job?

Unregistered
    A "zest"pool. Gotta love the 954 "eddacashen"

Unregistered
    Jennifer is a very nasty person!!!! I have twenty years in this agency and I never seen anyone talk to deputies the way she does. She deserves what she gets!!!!! She is unqualified at the job she is doing, she is currently working from home, wink, wink, the only reason she has the job is because of personal connections. This agency gets worst and worst everyday.
    Just look at Kronos and how she failed at that project. We've probably spent so much money on that junk that it will be forced down our throats all because she didn't know what she was doing. The BSO way failed leadership from the top down!

Unregistered

Great idea.

I have a great idea. Let's have the entire agency at 2pm Thursday go on and try to get details. That shiat is going to crash soo fast..great idea.....watch and see tommorrow

Unregistered

Exclamation Kronos is a failure and Jen does have too much power

Kronos was supposed to be the save all so the detail office could run smoothly and be fair in the districts in ref to overtime.
    So now let’s blame BCAD and the hours they need covered and let’s take away money from the loyal deputies who cover the checkpoints without fail. Wait there has been a fail since Oct 2019 when the office took over the Airport details. Prior to command giving away the Airport details so easily they were always covered.
    Now with Kronos people just take themselves off Of a detail and don't worry about coverage or care if any one shows up. Every kiss ass now has a SIDA badge and we have two deputies showing up for the same detail.
    Yes, Kronos works really well (sarcasim) and if you need to call the detail office you get a snippity ***** On the phone who will do anything to get out of not helping you.
    Thanks Jen

Unregistered
    I have a great idea. Let's have the entire agency at 2pm Thursday go on and try to get details. That shiat is going to crash soo fast..great idea.....watch and see tommorrow
    That’s got to be the best decision I am aware of that has ever been passed on in this agency.
    Are we surprised?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast