+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh well looks someone hit the send button to soon. 🔝
    “Looks someone”? You mean to write that?

Unregistered
    You haven't been through things here yet. Imagine them running your wife off from years of good service and an expert on the job and then trying to fire you for real incidents that happened and were reported but covered up.
    Go enjoy your retirement and stop crying about the past.

Unregistered
    All these people saying they are leaving... i haven't seen a single person leave yet. But i do know people applied elsewhere and been denied employment by other agencies

Unregistered
    All these people saying they are leaving... i haven't seen a single person leave yet. But i do know people applied elsewhere and been denied employment by other agencies
    Unless you have an empty discipline file, your chances of getting work outside of this place are slim. There are plenty of fresh unscathed people graduating from the Police Academy that won't have to be reprogrammed into being a functioning Officer.

Unregistered
    Hmm. Are you stupid or blind?

Almost a whole hiring class and tried to fire NM
    DB-quit
    AD-quit

BV-TPD
    HT-TT
    DN-OPD
    RO-PCSO
    JG- Fired
    PG-Twitter
    JX- quit
    QS-quit

And many more that I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Please get your head out of your a**. This has been an ongoing event, it didn’t just start. This is very small police department and these numbers are absolutely insane.

Unregistered

DB-quit
    AD-quit

BV-TPD
    HT-TT
    DN-OPD
    RO-PCSO
    JG- Fired
    PG-Twitter
    JX- quit
    QS-quit

And many more that I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Please get your head out of your a**. This has been an ongoing event, it didn’t just start. This is very small police department and these numbers are absolutely insane.
    Hired if you are from Osceola.

Unregistered
    Hired if you are from Osceola.
    Hey dumbazz. Im sure those people above are not currently posting on here how they are leaving. Get a f@ckin clue. No wonder you work at usf

Unregistered

DB-quit
    AD-quit

BV-TPD
    HT-TT
    DN-OPD
    RO-PCSO
    JG- Fired
    PG-Twitter
    JX- quit
    QS-quit

Heard someone else just put their two weeks in yesterday. How many times do you people have to eat the statement “nobody is leaving”.

Unregistered
    Heard someone else just put their two weeks in yesterday. How many times do you people have to eat the statement “nobody is leaving”.
    Believe it when I see it. There is always so much gossip around this place.

Unregistered
    This place and the Admin. Is great. But, they fire most of the people they hire here. How does that work? You hire 4 and fire 3 of them, get canned. Does the USF HR not see a continuous cycle here on this happening over and over again? Something needs to be fixed. This is not a hard job to work, why are they getting rid of so many people? - A look really needs to be done in the department of who is doing the training of these new officers and why they are not making it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast