Fhp shutting down hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    let’s help build these people trying to join our ranks instead of destroying them before they even get hired on , come on now
    Glad some one said it

Unregistered
    Glad some one said it
    This organization is no longer needed. They can hire a civilian work force for the accidents and collection of crash data.

The State of Florida will get out of the liability of law enforcement as it relates to Florida Highway Patrol.

With the big hole in the budget coming.
    This will help.

Unregistered
    This organization is no longer needed. They can hire a civilian work force for the accidents and collection of crash data.

The State of Florida will get out of the liability of law enforcement as it relates to Florida Highway Patrol.

With the big hole in the budget coming.
    This will help.
    Highly doubt that! You probably aren’t even a LEO just a troll.

Unregistered
    Glad some one said it
    I had to! The negativity towards new recruits is toxic! Yeah, they may get annoying with some of their questions but it costs $0 for you to keep scrolling instead of spreading negativity! The time wasted typing stupid comments could be spent helping them!

Unregistered
    Can you imagine doing this job at 59 years old? LOL

Have you ever been to GHQ? They sit there and grow roots. Once in a while they get up to put in a chew or go smoke or get their UBER food. Maybe even go to the academy and make an appearance to tell the recruits how much they know, or all the cocaine they seized on the interstate back in the day. Truth is, the last time they did a traffic stop or a wreck they had a big blur bubble gum rotator on the roof of their Fury. They just sit and sit and sit.......look at our Col.

Unregistered
    They will continue to process your application and you will go through the steps. Whether or not they actually put you into an academy or hire you is another matter entirely. Like others have said, pay some attention to current events. This flu has cost trillions, as have current politics. The state was broke before any of this. And BLM just murdered the money fairy. Good luck.
    Actually it was the idiot officer who placed his knee on the back of the guys neck. HE murdered the money fairy

Unregistered
    Glad some one said it
    That’s right, bring in the noobs all high and mighty egos. Why bother with the ones currently here 🤷*♂️. So when they get here it’s the same revolving door. Talk em in, walk em out!

Unregistered
    So I just got word FWC has stopped hiring and closed there academy, I am in the process with fhp is it possible they do the same thing?
    I'm not surprised at this. Have you seen how long the waiting list for FWC is??

Unregistered
    That’s right, bring in the noobs all high and mighty egos. Why bother with the ones currently here 🤷*♂️. So when they get here it’s the same revolving door. Talk em in, walk em out!
    Glade someone said it.

Unregistered
    According to my FHP recruiter, hiring is still going on and they are not stopping the process. I’m not sure why FWC is.
    Who the hell wants to be a Game Warden anyway. Just merge with Super Troopers and be content.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast