Fhp shutting down hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to my FHP recruiter, hiring is still going on and they are not stopping the process. I’m not sure why FWC is.
    Good. You said the same thing in 5 threads. I hope the recruiter you called sees this and drops you.

Unregistered
    I just took my poly and waiting results. I’m gonna ask a recruiter if they will stop with the current process.
    How long ago did you take it, good luck I hope we all get the chance to go to the academy

Unregistered
    How long ago did you take it, good luck I hope we all get the chance to go to the academy
    I took it a week ago.

Unregistered
    They will continue to process your application and you will go through the steps. Whether or not they actually put you into an academy or hire you is another matter entirely. Like others have said, pay some attention to current events. This flu has cost trillions, as have current politics. The state was broke before any of this. And BLM just murdered the money fairy. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Good. You said the same thing in 5 threads. I hope the recruiter you called sees this and drops you.
    Why don’t you just mind your own business? I’m sure when you get hired onto a job you are a little concerned with the process? Oh wait, I forgot everyone on here are hardasses

Unregistered
    Why don’t you just mind your own business? I’m sure when you get hired onto a job you are a little concerned with the process? Oh wait, I forgot everyone on here are hardasses
    Don’t worry with all the info about where you PCS’d from and the 5 counties surrounding your old base I’m sure they can narrow it down to who you are. Be smart man this website is for LEOs not those in process. Ask your recruiter the questions you’re asking on here and you won’t get the responses you’re getting. If there’s a freeze there’s a freeze. FHP will always need people you’ll get hired eventually. Recruiter could tell you there’s no freeze and tomorrow they start one. Relax

Unregistered
    Yes, the state will see a huge budget shortfall in the coming year. Cuts of positions are very possible. I believe they would cut open (non filled) positions first though and then filled.

I know for many of you, your dream is LEO work but this line of work is dead and will never be the same. Watch the news. Budget cuts, retirement plan cuts, and the public hates YOU.

Remember these words as you are standing there in your riot gear and the first brick hits you. All being filmed and streamed live on Facebook by some 18 year old yelling "ACAB" in your face and calling you a pig. You will want to fight back, but you can't. The moment you get into a physical altercation with them, your career is instantly over and you will get felony charges.

Only 30 years of this and you can retire.
    Or 60 years of age.

Unregistered
    What does it matter to you?

Unregistered
    let’s help build these people trying to join our ranks instead of destroying them before they even get hired on , come on now

Unregistered
    Or 60 years of age.
    Can you imagine doing this job at 59 years old? LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast