Fhp shutting down hiring
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fhp shutting down hiring

So I just got word FWC has stopped hiring and closed there academy, I am in the process with fhp is it possible they do the same thing?

Unregistered
    Yes, Jose, they do the same thing

Unregistered
    This is gonna suck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is gonna suck!
    The state budget is 5.4 billion short, even after the 1 billion cut made by DeSantis before signing the budget. The open slots will remain open and you should expect cuts. Remember this. Law enforcement is necessary but not important.

Unregistered
    When will those in the hiring process know about the shutdown do you think??

Unregistered
    I'm scheduled for the polygraph test in two weeks, im hoping this is just rumors and the F.H.P academy is still on for Nov

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm scheduled for the polygraph test in two weeks, im hoping this is just rumors and the F.H.P academy is still on for Nov
    I just took my poly and waiting results. I’m gonna ask a recruiter if they will stop with the current process.

Unregistered
    Yes, the state will see a huge budget shortfall in the coming year. Cuts of positions are very possible. I believe they would cut open (non filled) positions first though and then filled.

I know for many of you, your dream is LEO work but this line of work is dead and will never be the same. Watch the news. Budget cuts, retirement plan cuts, and the public hates YOU.

Remember these words as you are standing there in your riot gear and the first brick hits you. All being filmed and streamed live on Facebook by some 18 year old yelling "ACAB" in your face and calling you a pig. You will want to fight back, but you can't. The moment you get into a physical altercation with them, your career is instantly over and you will get felony charges.

Only 30 years of this and you can retire.

Unregistered
    We are fully staffed as of now. A ship just arrived with 280 Haitians and we took them all. We will be hiring again in the near future.

Unregistered
    According to my FHP recruiter, hiring is still going on and they are not stopping the process. I’m not sure why FWC is.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast