Let's see what our Homicide Unit is worth - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Do me a favor while you’re on the sidelines watching, get me a juice box!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do me a favor while you’re on the sidelines watching, get me a juice box!
    I'll buy the juice when you make an arrest.City of Miami solved three Major Homicides with arrest in past three weeks. I raise my juice glass to them. Now go out and make something happen yourself.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure, they already know who did it. They’re fine.
    HPD Homicide Unit is abysmal

Unregistered
    Spoken like someone with zero investigative experience or maybe someone needs a nap while living with mommy and daddy. Who gives a f*** about what Miami’s doing? Go work for them.

Unregistered
    Spoken like someone with zero investigative experience or maybe someone needs a nap while living with mommy and daddy. Who gives a f*** about what Miami’s doing? Go work for them.
    Run your mouth all you want. Where are the arrest ? When was the last time the Homicide unit conducted a quality investigation concluding in an arrest ?

Unregistered
    No, I believe it's the Homicide Detectives with zero investigative experience or maybe they need a nap. Who gives a f*** ? The survivors of the victims and the community.

Unregistered
    They ain’t far away, 3rd floor, go to them how u feel.

Unregistered
    You can’t go see them. No one is allowed in their great office. They don’t want anyone to see how pathetic they are

Unregistered
    Pretty sure, they already know who did it. They’re fine.
    If the Homicide Unit dosent make an arrest on this one, it's time for a shakeup and new blood.

Unregistered
    Run your mouth all you want. Where are the arrest ? When was the last time the Homicide unit conducted a quality investigation concluding in an arrest ?
    Homicide is just one example of HPD deterioration . VIN hasn't made a case in years. The agency has been run to the ground, going from a well respected department to an organization that barely functions. Other departments used to applaud us and want to be like us. Now we just get head shakes and laughed at.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast