Let's see what our Homicide Unit is worth - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Put no it all Levy in there
    Our homicide unit are as competent as our command staff. (Useless)

Unregistered
    Clearly, none of you have actually investigated ANY cases involving a capital felony, PBL, or death sentence so STFU.

Unregistered
    Clearly, none of you have actually investigated ANY cases involving a capital felony, PBL, or death sentence so STFU.
    Neither have you you butt licking clown.

Unregistered
    Put no it all Levy in there
    You'd be better off putting the little general, aka SWAT mascot, back in there with her sidekicks, "When I was in VIN & with DEA I've done this, I've done that", know it all and I am always right DD in there with the "Cuban Rock Star Detective of the Millennial" JB, at least you know evidence won't ever get lost, he will just leave it in his car!

Unregistered
    You'd be better off putting the little general, aka SWAT mascot, back in there with her sidekicks, "When I was in VIN & with DEA I've done this, I've done that", know it all and I am always right DD in there with the "Cuban Rock Star Detective of the Millennial" JB, at least you know evidence won't ever get lost, he will just leave it in his car!
    JB was sucking SB when he was on mids. All night long he would say my family in Dade do it this way or that way. Hollywood doesn't know what they are doing.

Unregistered
    JB was sucking SB when he was on mids. All night long he would say my family in Dade do it this way or that way. Hollywood doesn't know what they are doing.
    Why all the hate towards JB. The guy is a hard worker. When all the DB people where home during covid he was out there working. Don’t hate on the guy for working hard.

Unregistered
    They are hating because they are jealous. Typical patrol guy. Put in for the DB and do something better (if you get it)

Unregistered
    Why all the hate towards JB. The guy is a hard worker. When all the DB people where home during covid he was out there working. Don’t hate on the guy for working hard.
    Please child! JB "only one working during Covid in DB"! LMAO, that's a joke! Sure he is a hard worker cleaning up his own messes and he spent most of his time when he thought no one else was up there trying to bang the AUSA! His attempts at phone sex conversations with her while on SPEAKER in the DB were wildly inappropriate, unprofessional, and obnoxious! He is a typical flamboyant pig who is so full of himself. He is one of those guys who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. But hey at least she got lunch out of it. SMH, hard worker! Ya ok, LMAO!

Unregistered
    They are hating because they are jealous. Typical patrol guy. Put in for the DB and do something better (if you get it)
    Not jealous son, not one bit. The DB is like most of the "specialized" units, back to the "good-ole" boys selection process and meeting the minimum requirements for a diversified unit. I do think they are running short on one cultural group up there though, so let just see whose back is scratched next.

Unregistered
    Please child! JB "only one working during Covid in DB"! LMAO, that's a joke! Sure he is a hard worker cleaning up his own messes and he spent most of his time when he thought no one else was up there trying to bang the AUSA! His attempts at phone sex conversations with her while on SPEAKER in the DB were wildly inappropriate, unprofessional, and obnoxious! He is a typical flamboyant pig who is so full of himself. He is one of those guys who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. But hey at least she got lunch out of it. SMH, hard worker! Ya ok, LMAO!
    Name another person in the DB right now that is as pro-active as JC JB,DL, SR and KD ...... I will wait. That’s only four detectives out of the useless bunch. The rest of the “Detective’s“ ***** when they get called out, or use the excuse that there to tied up to do anything because they are swamped with clearing out reports. Half of them can’t even think outside the box, they want shit handed to them on a silver plater. News flash d1ck Heads!! Take your ass out of the office and look for leads. Only time the DB is ever out is when they go for lunch. And for command.. stop *****ing at us patrol guys for not doing anything, when most of CID doesn’t do shit expect blow smoke up your ass. I would hate to be a citzen in this city if I was victim of a crime. Only time the DB gets there ass up is when someone is politically connected, or a citzen has to make a complaint through the media. This place in so many cases especially the DB screws over qualified people for positions and gives them to unqualified people. Look at some of the people in the DB were in patrol, and you mean to tell me they are going to shine and solve cases in the DB? hahahahahaha get real.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast