Mask Police

Thread: Mask Police

Unregistered

Mask Police

I specifically remember on a agency wide phone call, Christopher told us we were not the "mask police" and wouldn't be responding to those type of calls.

Now we get an email from the patrol LT saying we will and they have made a call type in CAD for it.

Yet another LIE told by Christopher. Where is that ho Ms Piggy Christopher? You still got the noose in your office?

Unregistered
    Here we go with another USF "rule" that they seem fine to put us in a position as an enforcement arm.

LEO: "Give me your ID I'm referring you to SRR or SHS because your not wearing a Mask"

Student, Faculty or Staff: "Am I being detained? What crime did I commit? I don't have to talk to you or provide any ID because I have not Broke the Law, How about you go F##k yourself Officer"

I'm sorry but I'll take the write up rather than having a unlawful detention lawsuit against me. These are civil matters that we are being told to enforce because USF needs residential students and full parking lots $$$$$.

You know there's students, staff and faculty who will drag us into this just because they hate police and want to be a youtube star. Complaints will soar and our ax swingiing do as she's told IA Sgt and spineless Chief will sell us out in a minute as we all know to well.

I'll show up when the unmasked ones smack the crap out of the Masked ones. At least thats a crime and we can do something about that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go with another USF "rule" that they seem fine to put us in a position as an enforcement arm.

LEO: "Give me your ID I'm referring you to SRR or SHS because your not wearing a Mask"

Student, Faculty or Staff: "Am I being detained? What crime did I commit? I don't have to talk to you or provide any ID because I have not Broke the Law, How about you go F##k yourself Officer"

I'm sorry but I'll take the write up rather than having a unlawful detention lawsuit against me. These are civil matters that we are being told to enforce because USF needs residential students and full parking lots $$$$$.

You know there's students, staff and faculty who will drag us into this just because they hate police and want to be a youtube star. Complaints will soar and our ax swingiing do as she's told IA Sgt and spineless Chief will sell us out in a minute as we all know to well.

I'll show up when the unmasked ones smack the crap out of the Masked ones. At least thats a crime and we can do something about that.
    You’ll show up when you’re dispatched just like the rest of us.

Unregistered
    You’ll show up when you’re dispatched just like the rest of us.
    Come on everyone its ok, they have our backs !

Unregistered
    Whats next, people walking on the Grass?

Unregistered
    We will issue an srr, ba52, socat, info report and warrant for overdue library books.

Unregistered
    also notify opm of any torn grass, advise parking and the bullrunner of same, just in case.

Unregistered
    I am still monitoring the CAD on the laptop at home. Supervisors, please document what your officers are doing for the 12 hours they are working. It would be best if you could send a report to me through your Lt., documenting every 20 minutes of your officers activity as ran through the CAD. If you have any questions please contact me.

Unregistered
    I am not monitoring the CAD on the laptop at home. I like my family. Supervisors, please take care of things I do not want to micromanage you. If you have any questions please contact your Lt. We trust them to do their jobs.