Mail in Balloting fraud
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mail in Balloting fraud

There is reason to believe mass fraud took place in the mail in balloting in Broward democratic primary. Several elections have already been overturned due to mail in balloting fraud. I guarantee if an accounting of these ballots are done in Broward you will find the BLM prosecutor and BLM sheriff didn’t get that many votes. The prosecutor wasn’t even known. That should have been your first red flag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is reason to believe mass fraud took place in the mail in balloting in Broward democratic primary. Several elections have already been overturned due to mail in balloting fraud. I guarantee if an accounting of these ballots are done in Broward you will find the BLM prosecutor and BLM sheriff didn’t get that many votes. The prosecutor wasn’t even known. That should have been your first red flag.
    We know there is a way to find out if voter fraud took place in the mail balloting. Because they have overturned elections in several states already due to mail in balloting fraud. So let’s take a look again at these mail in ballots and see how many fake people voted for Tony. I’ll be there were more than 4000.

Unregistered
    Broward is famous for screwing up elections and one of phony’s specialties is fraud. I smell a rat in this election. Is Ron Desantis overseeing mail in Balloting fraud in Broward county???

Unregistered
    I received five cards for mail in ballots at my house for people I’d never heard of. A dishonest person could have sent all five of those in for their chosen candidate and nobody could ever know the difference. All people would have to do is go around takin a mail ballot out of mail boxes and sending them in. Or creating fake people. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Unregistered
    Sure there was Scott? Why don’t you sue? Could it be because no one will take your case? Hahahahaha. You are a phucking loser.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you report it to FDLE? I’m sure that they will help you.

Unregistered
    Sure there was Scott? Why don’t you sue? Could it be because no one will take your case? Hahahahaha. You are a phucking loser.
    This is a legitimate concern in this election and needs to be looked into.

Unregistered

Fraud alert in Broward County

Why don’t you report it to FDLE? I’m sure that they will help you.
    LMAO, now that was funny. That comment shows you just how inept FDLE has become. We are supposed to trust FDLE with Homicide investigations when you can’t even trust them to handle a sheriff that blatantly lied on an official affidavit? He committed a fraud when he filled out that affidavit.

Was a fraud committed on the mail ballots as well? I’m going to say probably so. Now will Broward county board of elections police itself? I’m going to say no.

Unregistered
    LMAO, now that was funny. That comment shows you just how inept FDLE has become. We are supposed to trust FDLE with Homicide investigations when you can’t even trust them to handle a sheriff that blatantly lied on an official affidavit? He committed a fraud when he filled out that affidavit.

Was a fraud committed on the mail ballots as well? I’m going to say probably so. Now will Broward county board of elections police itself? I’m going to say no.
    We already know the governor is too much of a coward to remove a sheriff that he appointed, who committed a fraud in an official FDLE Affidavit. What a shame for Ron Desantis. He had an opportunity to show strength and instead he chose to hide. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    These posts are all from a local fat man. He thought by posting on this site every 5 minutes that he would get Israel the Imbecile elected. Like Israel himself the plan was a failure. The fat man is unemployed and addicted to fast food and posting on here. He can not stop putting french fries in his fat mouth or posting lies on leo affairs. There was no voter fraud and only Israel the Imbecile is suggesting there was. The local fat man will keep getting fatter and Israel will keep getting more pathetic. But there will be no investigation into this, because it’s missing two things. No evidence and Israel the Imbecile and his house boy are making the allegations!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast