President Trump gets our vote? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Fb

Type
    “Cop lives matter” in the gif bar on fb.

Back the blue!! All matter...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's ridin with biden?
    Ho's ridin with biden!

Unregistered
    You'll see what happens if Biden is elected, we should all retire!
    Buh bye! Enjoy telling exaggerated back in the day stories.

Unregistered
    Demographics for the department and county have changed. Some of us recognize the need for change. It's hard for some people to admit.

Unregistered
    Another Cop ambush and the only one calling for justice is President Trump. I'm still baffled some of us aren't supporting President Trump.

Unregistered
    Another Cop ambush and the only one calling for justice is President Trump. I'm still baffled some of us aren't supporting President Trump.
    Hold on, you’re LEO and you can’t recognize that the President is doing everything he can to stoke anger and fear? You seriously don’t realize that his divide and conquer, cause as much chaos possible, inject as much disinformation as possible re-election strategy is putting blue lives in danger? I disagree with just about everything liberals say, but I don’t for a second believe that they’re all evil and want to destroy the Country. I admit I was sucked in last time because I couldn’t stomach Clinton, but after 4 years of having a President that undercuts every one of our institutions, including our elections, there’s nothing you or anyone else can say that would make me vote for this man, I’ll take my chances with Biden!

Unregistered

Moron

You sound like you would be stupid enough to run for sheriff!

Unregistered
    Chicago and NY police unions are supporting President Trump.

Unregistered
    Hold on, you’re LEO and you can’t recognize that the President is doing everything he can to stoke anger and fear? You seriously don’t realize that his divide and conquer, cause as much chaos possible, inject as much disinformation as possible re-election strategy is putting blue lives in danger? I disagree with just about everything liberals say, but I don’t for a second believe that they’re all evil and want to destroy the Country. I admit I was sucked in last time because I couldn’t stomach Clinton, but after 4 years of having a President that undercuts every one of our institutions, including our elections, there’s nothing you or anyone else can say that would make me vote for this man, I’ll take my chances with Biden!

This. Well said. Glad to see someone else can step outside of the party line and see the bigger picture. Things have gotten much worse in the last four years. I don't buy for a second that the president is any more pro LEO than he cares about the military. Talking like a tough guy isn't helping anything. Make America sane again. It's too bad that it can't be a republican doing it. The party sold out for Trump. Scary that those of us that are so strongly supportive of the constitution are ok with a president that wants to serve a third term, and likely will not willfully leave the office if he is defeated this election. We are better than this.

Unregistered
    This. Well said. Glad to see someone else can step outside of the party line and see the bigger picture. Things have gotten much worse in the last four years. I don't buy for a second that the president is any more pro LEO than he cares about the military. Talking like a tough guy isn't helping anything. Make America sane again. It's too bad that it can't be a republican doing it. The party sold out for Trump. Scary that those of us that are so strongly supportive of the constitution are ok with a president that wants to serve a third term, and likely will not willfully leave the office if he is defeated this election. We are better than this.
    I think some of the local liberal media that stalks our forum are making these posts. This all started when Obama empowered people to believe they don't have to listen to law enforcement, it started then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast