Take home car policy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. I get it man but seriously, do you know how easy it would be to just start a USF St. Pete Police forum? I mean, it does get annoying trying to figure out what people are talking about on this page with two separate agencies posting. Regardless of how you look at it, we are very much two separate police departments. You have a different Chief, court system, way of doing things and your own set of issues. Nothing you say on here is ever going to change that. It’s not like FHP where all departments within the agency fall under one umbrella. If you hate it at St. Pete, then just drop an application over here. That’s right, an application, because it’s a different agency.
    No thank you.

Unregistered
    No thank you.
    Then stop being a whiny *****.

Unregistered
    Then stop being a whiny *****.
    Maybe if you’d quit changing your tune every time contract negotiations roll around, at which point we’re supposed to suddenly get in step with your BS, because suddenly we’re all one entity. You guys pick and choose when it’s convenient to be separate, and make damn sure it coincides with when we ask for a fraction of what you people have, and somehow manage to still complain about.

We’re separate. Fine. But quit making threats when we try to get out from under your thumb with this “one union” nonsense. Whining *****? Have you read your own message boards for the last, I don’t know, 10 fu**ing years? That’s all you do.

Drive your take-home up your own a**.

Unregistered
    Maybe if you’d quit changing your tune every time contract negotiations roll around, at which point we’re supposed to suddenly get in step with your BS, because suddenly we’re all one entity. You guys pick and choose when it’s convenient to be separate, and make damn sure it coincides with when we ask for a fraction of what you people have, and somehow manage to still complain about.

We’re separate. Fine. But quit making threats when we try to get out from under your thumb with this “one union” nonsense. Whining *****? Have you read your own message boards for the last, I don’t know, 10 fu**ing years? That’s all you do.

Drive your take-home up your own a**.
    You guys literally do nothing but sit on a campus all shift long. We work for our money, so I don’t know what to tell you asshat. Get a new job and *****ing on another department’s page. We could honestly give a shit about you, your department, or what you get or don’t get. We have no control over the union contract, ass wipe. Drive your POV up your own ass, pu***.

Unregistered
    You guys literally do nothing but sit on a campus all shift long. We work for our money, so I don’t know what to tell you asshat. Get a new job and *****ing on another department’s page. We could honestly give a shit about you, your department, or what you get or don’t get. We have no control over the union contract, ass wipe. Drive your POV up your own ass, pu***.
    Lol. What a bunch of BULLSHIT. work for your money. You sit around just the same as the st pete guys. Prior post got you boy.

Unregistered
    Good idea! What’s your name so I can tell him who recommended such a great idea? Wish we all had courage like you. You must be a fukkin super hero.
    Yes baby. To your Mom I am a "fukkin hero".

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Lol. I get it man but seriously, do you know how easy it would be to just start a USF St. Pete Police forum? I mean, it does get annoying trying to figure out what people are talking about on this page with two separate agencies posting. Regardless of how you look at it, we are very much two separate police departments. You have a different Chief, court system, way of doing things and your own set of issues. Nothing you say on here is ever going to change that. It’s not like FHP where all departments within the agency fall under one umbrella. If you hate it at St. Pete, then just drop an application over here. That’s right, an application, because it’s a different agency.
    If its different why is your current deputy Chief holding an office in Tampa and one in St pete? His office should have been cleared out and his position a permanent one in Tampa. Spare us the separate different agency crap. Its convenient when you all see fit.

Did he apply for the job or was it a transfer? We know the answer. Do you? Again the game playing until a lawsuit comes around that brings all the wrong doings to light. Only then will these practices and unfairness be remedied. Left to the powers that be to do the right thing it will never happen.

All this talk about diversity, integrity etc. is laughable when you look at the practices from the top.

Unregistered
    If its different why is your current deputy Chief holding an office in Tampa and one in St pete? His office should have been cleared out and his position a permanent one in Tampa. Spare us the separate different agency crap. Its convenient when you all see fit.

Did he apply for the job or was it a transfer? We know the answer. Do you? Again the game playing until a lawsuit comes around that brings all the wrong doings to light. Only then will these practices and unfairness be remedied. Left to the powers that be to do the right thing it will never happen.

All this talk about diversity, integrity etc. is laughable when you look at the practices from the top.
    Can you sue someone already and stop talking about it. If you're not, then shut the phuck up.already.

Unregistered
    Can you sue someone already and stop talking about it. If you're not, then shut the phuck up.already.
    Ok. Right on it. Cool story bro.

Unregistered
    The take home cars are one of the best perks of this job and you will get one....if you make it through FTO. The FTO program is hard here and they expect you to pretty much know about everything at the end of the program, which you will not if you are a newbie to the job because not much happens here. It does happen but rarely. If smell or can find any weakness in you you will be flunked out. They will hire new people that are timid with no experience and flunk them out quick. Police work is very hard. You will go from a new guy as a 23 yr old and not use to telling people what to do, to telling dirt bags what to do. It's like a new pair of shoes you have to get use to wearing. Good luck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast