2020 Hiring?

Thread: 2020 Hiring?

Unregistered

2020 Hiring?

Hello folks, I am FL LEO Certified, no experience though. Are you guys hiring for 2020? What’s the pay scale like and work schedule? I am tobacco free and in good shape to complete a PAT or PEB. Any advice, tips is much appreciated!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello folks, I am FL LEO Certified, no experience though. Are you guys hiring for 2020? What’s the pay scale like and work schedule? I am tobacco free and in good shape to complete a PAT or PEB. Any advice, tips is much appreciated!
    Run the other direction unless you parlay the experience as quick as you can

Unregistered
    Run the other direction unless you parlay the experience as quick as you can
    It’s a tough time to get into LE right now

Unregistered

Great Start

40K start
    always hiring
    young agency
    1/2 administration are clowns
    get experience go to a big City PD

Unregistered
    It’s a tough time to get into LE right now
    How so tough time?

Unregistered
    How so tough time?
    I believe they mean due to the current climate of anti law enforcement, the defund the police movements, and the anti police rhetoric its a tough time for LEO in general. Not necessarily its tough to get hired on.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3208595]I believe they mean due to the current climate of anti law enforcement, the defund the police movements, and the anti police rhetoric its a tough time for LEO in general. Not necessarily its tough to get hired on.[/QUOTE

That nonsense had nothing to do with doing the job and protecting yourself on the street. You should treat every day like it could be your last. If you don’t see the significance in that consider the post office or McDonalds.