2020 Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Hiring?

Unregistered
    Non retirement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah it’s so good he jumped ship ASAP for real dept and real pay. If you worked for another dept you would know you don’t learn anything at Ttpd it’s a mess. That is why all senior officers left and it’s so young.. again benefits for someone w dependent are impossible to live on. Cool vest to sit in front of gas station in.
    When I was at TTPD, I learned a hell of a lot. Criminals were scared to drive through the City of Temple Terrace because we used to stop everything that was moving. I did leave for better money and benefits, but I am still very grateful for my time at TTPD.

Anyway, I wish you all the best.

Leigh.

Unregistered
    It was a speed trap, It’s now a crap hole. Let’s hear from the tons of other officers who left for other agencies as well and if they feel the same way.. I know one tpd officer who won’t admit he worked here. We’re all waiting to jump ship as well no hard feelings.

Unregistered
    Please jump ship probably a terrible officer anyways. We can then fill your spot with a more experienced officer. Fact of the matter is you won’t go anywhere.

Unregistered
    Won’t go anywhere because no one leaves this place? False. 9/10 are or will be trying to leave as well.. hopefully don’t get jammed up by admin in the mean time. You think you get seniority in real depts after 12-24 months on the job.. again false. You get it here because everyone leaves. Wake up.

Unregistered
    Winter is coming aka Pay freeze. Over paid and under used is what they are saying about us.

Unregistered
    ^ ^ ^ where are you getting this stuff from lol

Unregistered
    And who is they?

Unregistered
    Did you read my post? Obviously not. You can wake up and read my post if you want. I didn’t say no one has left. I said no one has left since the raises in October and they won’t leave. If your saying 9/10 are in the process are leaving just by shear numbers that means someone should be leaving in the next 6 months. Right? I’ll make sure I come back here and post when that doesn’t happen.

Unregistered
    History will repeat itself at tt freezes will come. The Who is all of Hillsborough county including other agencies who think it’s a joke how much tt officers get paid. The amount of officers who have left this place in recent years is astonishing for the size of our agency.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12