Why do you have an MRAP? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

embarrassed you all are LEO reps!

wow you guys should be embarrassed by your small little wannabe department. Do you people even speak the English language? Can you read what's typed here? Are your reports typed in your nasty Spanish language and converted into English for a court system in which none of you rejects understand? You all will he checked soon so watch how you talk to real Cops out here! The first one is on me but the second your gonna learn! Hey you all left your shi$hole country to live better and you made Miami and Broward almost exactly like your horrible home countries.. You people are the most racist Hispanics I've ever met! Oh and if you think I'm White or black or whatever your gonna learn real soon! Be professional and this is a fair warning!

Unregistered

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Comepinga, cuantas horas, semamas, meces que todos ellos dedicaron para lograr lo que este departamento a logrado. El sacrificio de ellos an superado este departamemto.
    look at this . This officer no speaky English at all and is probably the worst officer in this embarrassment of a department.

Unregistered
    wow you guys should be embarrassed by your small little wannabe department. Do you people even speak the English language? Can you read what's typed here? Are your reports typed in your nasty Spanish language and converted into English for a court system in which none of you rejects understand? You all will he checked soon so watch how you talk to real Cops out here! The first one is on me but the second your gonna learn! Hey you all left your shi$hole country to live better and you made Miami and Broward almost exactly like your horrible home countries.. You people are the most racist Hispanics I've ever met! Oh and if you think I'm White or black or whatever your gonna learn real soon! Be professional and this is a fair warning!
    Threatening Sweetwater cops. Hmmm Who has a history of doing this??

Unregistered
    Hasta cuando caballero?

Unregistered
    Threatening Sweetwater cops. Hmmm Who has a history of doing this??
    It puts the croquettas in its ass

Unregistered
    If there is a PD that really does need to be defunded it would be Sweetwater. The county would have no problem servicing this tiney city.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123