Which candidate?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Which candidate?

Just curious who y’all want to work for that’s running.

Jaffee Jofer
    Eric Haines with the Co-Low-Nul Mindyme as his "XO." Eric has the experience, the prowess, the fitness and all of the skills to be the best of the best of the best...SIR! Mindyme is easy on the eyes and may sting me wherever she chooses. The integrity of those two are second to Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and many many great ones. Sheriff David Morgan is a god and a genera, he knew what he was doing when he promoted those two and prepared them for the great undertaking of leading the Escambia County Sheriff's Office!! To those who demonstrate insolence to any of them, may your god have mercy on your sould! Allah Akbar!

Unregistered
    This forum is a goddamned embarrassment

Unregistered
    We’re going to be working for Hobbs. He is so far up CS butt and attached to him at every moment. A vote for CS is a vote for AH Get used to it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum is a goddamned embarrassment
    This administration is a damned embarrassment!!!

Unregistered

Cool

there is no way a democrat sheriff will be elected .. in escambia county .. period. BLM ...defund the police.. are you kidding me..how effed up is that.. alexander don't denounce that?? democrats want to take away citizens' right to defend themselves...gun control ...with the civil unrest of the communist revolution going on..this guy with his corruption with the charter school.. what a pensacola joke.. it will be chipper..chipper in charge
    Last edited by Mod 702; 08-23-2020 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Racist

Unregistered
    This administration is a damned embarrassment!!!
    I second that!

Unregistered
    I think Chip will do a good job. The fact that he came up through the ranks is a strong selling point. To be fair, you can’t blame him for anything that has happened with this administration. He’s had to play by someone else’s rules since he hired in.

Unregistered
    I think Chip will do a good job. The fact that he came up through the ranks is a strong selling point. To be fair, you can’t blame him for anything that has happened with this administration. He’s had to play by someone else’s rules since he hired in.
    As long as he gets a big broom and sweeps out all the dirt that Moran brought in to admin and cleans up IA putting people in there who are honest and follow the rules, laws and policies. Nothing wrong with Simmons he just has his hands tied by a bunch of corrupt idiots who have no idea how to be cops let alone run a law enforcement agency. I think he will do a good job.

Unregistered
    As long as he gets a big broom and sweeps out all the dirt that Moran brought in to admin and cleans up IA putting people in there who are honest and follow the rules, laws and policies. Nothing wrong with Simmons he just has his hands tied by a bunch of corrupt idiots who have no idea how to be cops let alone run a law enforcement agency. I think he will do a good job.
    I agree. I used to wonder why CS would seem to sit idly by and watch and allow such treatment of his deputies and allow such overzealous behavior by the sheriff and ole #3. I think now that up until very recently, sheriff Morgan was more in the driver's seat than we gave him credit for. DM is jockeying for his next political office and is building his attempt on the backs of many in his charge. I would have thought that his strenuous military experience would have taught him a thing or two about such things. I say give CS a fair shake. Give him the opportunity to make things right and sweep up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast