Which candidate? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I wonder if he will keep the hand-me-down lap dog AH. He is making over 100,000 a year to be a court jester. He serves no purpose. whatever he does for a job here does not call for a supervisor let alone a major. A deputy should be in that position if that position is even needed whatever it is. the only thing I have ever seen him doing is following number one and number two around. And it's not just him there are several others that are being paid generously in admin positions that really serve no purpose or the job could be done by a deputy or non contract supervisor. The money wasted on all these Morgan appointed positions is crazy. We could hire almost three deputy's just off one of their salaries. There are more admin than road deputy's it seems like. They had to make up do nothing positions to fit them in. You have captains who have to go through a colonel who has to go through a lieutenant colonel who goes through a commander who has to go to a chief who has to go through the sheriff. I think a couple of those in that chain could be done without. Most normal agencies would have a lieutenant who would answer to a captain who would then answer to the chief or Sheriff. It seems like common sense and would free up money for more deputies to work the road and simplify things. Notice I used the word common sense that is something that is lacking around this agency's administration. It used to be a sergeant and a lieutenant meant something around here now they have as much say and pull as a new deputy in FTO. I will say one good change is not having the corruption of a chief EH anymore. I'm sure he still pulls the sheriff's chain from time to time from his made up lieutenant position in computer crimes where he so busy supervising that one person. Sad thing is you can't make this crap up it's so crazy. Can I get a what what!!

Unregistered
    Oh and to get back on topic of the thread I think Simmons will be good and make changes once his hands aren't tied by the goof balls running it now. I think he's going to have trouble prying AH off his leg and sneak out the back door at lunch hopefully he's not waiting in the backseat already...

Unregistered
    How does AH sleep at night? He transitions from following around one person to the other. Whomever he sees as in power and the most beneficial to growing his career. Lots of people do this, however they are not so translucent that we can all see right through them like AH. If CS keeps a man like AH around or in a position of authority (heaven knows who he is really in charge of) who has shown lack of character and who has not had real leadership challenges, it would be a mistake. At that point, CS would be surrounding himself by the same kind of nut jobs that DM did. Yeah, that worked out well for everyone! A blind man can see what AH is all about. He is only about AH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12