Taking a knee - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a knee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right! If you want respect from the public, you must kneel before them. You must bow down to them! You must raise a fist! You must do what they say!
    On you knees boy!
    RIGHT NOW!!!

Whoever wrote the above quote is fukcing insane. You think the public is going to "respect" you after you kneel before them? That's the quickest way to lose respect, not gain it. I'll bet you were ok with the President of the United States bowing down to Ayatollah Khamenei.

You area lunatic.

Unregistered
    You area lunatic.
    Lawd have mercy... Which "area?"

Unregistered
    Lawd have mercy... Which "area?"

Re: the response to the previous poster, meant to say, "You are a lunatic." Better?

That poster is a lunatic/utter fool because they believe a poorly doctored photograph from a Trump site which was a scheme to sell merchandise. NO U.S. President ever met with that Ayatollah.

But hey, dumbaasses are always going to believe a crazy conspiracy theory! God forbid, they ever do any legit research when ignorance is so accessible.

Unregistered
    That's right! If you want respect from the public, you must kneel before them. You must bow down to them! You must raise a fist! You must do what they say!
    On you knees boy!
    RIGHT NOW!!!

Whoever wrote the above quote is fukcing insane. You think the public is going to "respect" you after you kneel before them? That's the quickest way to lose respect, not gain it. I'll bet you were ok with the President of the United States bowing down to Ayatollah Khamenei.
    Yup you’re an arrogant moron too. I hope you’re not a cop.

Unregistered

Jenkins kneeling/pandering

I kneel for one person - God the Father.

Unregistered
    Good. Then if you’re such a lover of God, then stop judging others. That’s HIS job. Yours is to enforce the law (if you work here) and there is no law against kneeling.

Unregistered
    We get it! Guess what? You're not the only one here who is a Christian. BTW, it doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

You're also one who believes in the magical powers of photo shop and its ability to transform and twist vastly different images into completely whacked out right wing conspiracy theories!

Unregistered

Pandering

Give me a break, it’s pandering. There was no need to kneel with their masks in a large spread out area. Let’s just agree to disagree.

Unregistered
    Give me a break, it’s pandering. There was no need to kneel with their masks in a large spread out area. Let’s just agree to disagree.

I am tired of the spread of gossip and lies. Nowhere on her social media does she mention anything about "taking a knee".

If you are so concerned about the truth and her stance on the issue, why don't you DM her and tell her you will post her answer on this forum?

Unregistered

Julie Jenkins

It’s obvious there are numerous people on this thread. Bottom line- photo does look like pandering and if you research the origins of this movement, they are not friends of law enforcement and encourage anarchy!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast