Albano strikes again....

Unregistered

Albano strikes again....

So, we now have a new "unit". Where in the hell did that come from? Last time I checked, that was a single officer position, when there was one, but now we have 3 officers doing the same job. I find that remarkably interesting. Never mind that drugs and prostitution are running crazy through the city. That man has utterly lost his mind. But we all know that "God" told him to do this! And please do not get me started on the rest of our admin staff!!!! Either they are incompetent, lazy, or just plain cowards? What would Jocko say? And yes, I put that point in just for Carlisle!

Now on to the recent promotion... Here we go again with promoting someone that has never done anything but be a number on a spreadsheet and an ultimate waste of space. That piece of shit is the epitome of "the best part of him rolled down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as brown stain on the mattress!"

Unregistered
    Albano is a scumbag for sure. He is an egotiscal jerk who is certainly as crooked as a question mark. He, and others in the agency, prop up lazy cops and useless idiots because they are brown noses while good cops get victimized for actually doing their jobs well. It is the city residents that suffer in the long term.

Unregistered
    These two posts exemplify the cancer that resides in every department. Do nothing gripers who are smarter than the best supervisors all put together but never supervised anything. To losers like this, every supervisor sucks. Every decision made is bad.