Troop Level Training
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop Level Training

Why are they pushing this Troop level training so hard right now? I get it has to be done but we’re still confirming 5000 COVID cases a day. The academy literally just got shut down for COVID after it spreading through classes. What do we do now? Schedule more training and infect the districts. I won’t be there, already talked to my Union rep and they agree that FHP is walking a fine line making everyone attend. Especially in these old poorly ventilated buildings and without testing anyone prior to attending training. Be interesting to see how it plays out. Be a shame if the news found out were being forced to attend training in confined spaces. Might have to drop a dime.

Unregistered
    I agree they need to hold off all this training until next spring.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are they pushing this Troop level training so hard right now? I get it has to be done but we’re still confirming 5000 COVID cases a day. The academy literally just got shut down for COVID after it spreading through classes. What do we do now? Schedule more training and infect the districts. I won’t be there, already talked to my Union rep and they agree that FHP is walking a fine line making everyone attend. Especially in these old poorly ventilated buildings and without testing anyone prior to attending training. Be interesting to see how it plays out. Be a shame if the news found out were being forced to attend training in confined spaces. Might have to drop a dime.
    The department should include this training on I-Learn, at least for now.

Unregistered
    The department should include this training on I-Learn, at least for now.
    Seems like a no brainer to me. Way better option than assuming all this liability for forcing us all into a room.

Unregistered
    Stop being a puss. Go get it done. You aren't gonna die, this is a made up hoax that 99.96% of the people who get it survive or have no reaction at all. Quit being lazy, go do a day of work for once and get the training your required to get. Stop *****ing pansy.

Unregistered
    you all disgust me. You must be miami wimps.

Unregistered
    Stop being a puss. Go get it done. You aren't gonna die, this is a made up hoax that 99.96% of the people who get it survive or have no reaction at all. Quit being lazy, go do a day of work for once and get the training your required to get. Stop *****ing pansy.
    Thanks doctor.

Unregistered
    Thanks doctor.
    Appeal to authority. You don't need to be a doctor to see and understand basic statistics.

Unregistered
    “Survivor long term after effects of coronavirus such as lung damage, breathing problems, blood clots, heart inflammation, headaches and other neurological issues and extreme fatigue.”

Unregistered
    51 new deaths as of today, but let’s all cram in a room for training....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast