Changes? - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Changes?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you are a true MOJON !! I am not JT and could give two fux about Ron campaign. But it is evident that you and your people feel very threatened that a black Democratic candidate is running against your Hollywood want to be Sheriff since you keep trashing JT and pudding Ron's name in your mouth at the same time.
    LOL! Whatever JT!

Unregistered
    LOL! Whatever JT!
    That's all you got Mojon?
    You people practice DIRTY political tactics but when the other guy fights back you all are quick to point it out. At the end of the day Chad will Not have the respect he desires from the majority of this office and he will always be remembered as the Sheriff that his own staff members secretly stabbed in the back. JOB WELL DONE!

Unregistered
    That's all you got Mojon?
    You people practice DIRTY political tactics but when the other guy fights back you all are quick to point it out. At the end of the day Chad will Not have the respect he desires from the majority of this office and he will always be remembered as the Sheriff that his own staff members secretly stabbed in the back. JOB WELL DONE!
    What ‘you people’? The only dirty politics I’m seeing are coming mainly from CC’s opponents. I can’t believe how much faith a few of my friends put into what this (now exposed) a**hole put out there in the name of making things right at this office. They sure af changed their tune now though. He flat out embarrassed Big Ron! Or at least Ron should be embarrassed.
    I’m glad he’s getting hammered here. No one has been off limits for this fktard and he deserves all the hate thrown right back at him. Scum like that pisses me off. He should be on the news and I hope worse! If you’re a REAL cop, you’d be pissed too, so step tf off, cause those of us with a badge are over it!
    Keep going whoever did it. I also dgaf about anyone stabbing anyone in the back in SOC. I sit back and watch. Let that sh*t play itself out. Leave the politics to the politicians.

Unregistered
    So aside from all the politics on who’s going to be the next sheriff and why.

As Deputies, both patrol and detention what are some changes within the department, salary, retirement etc you folks would like to see in our department, if any??

Are you really asking? How about some thick ass white women and some medical marijuana, and no f***k no I'm serious. You up tight m'fers never learn, morale is in the dumper here. You want things to improve, improve morale, then people start coming to work again and doing their job. Let us smoke some medical weed on our shift, maybe pull a taste too. We feel like prisoners out here. And you up tight michelin man looking azzh0lez come out of your offices looking like you have fire hydrants up your butts. WTF? lighten up! Tip a 40 or hit a blunt or two, get some ***** or something. I have looked through law and code and I couldn't find where it says we have to be miserable all the time. That's what it is. MORALE!!!
    Stress has to be dealt with. Some diggity dank and some decent trim would do wonders for this place. Start being human, it could be great here!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516