Changes?
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes?

Unregistered

Changes?

So aside from all the politics on who’s going to be the next sheriff and why.

As Deputies, both patrol and detention what are some changes within the department, salary, retirement etc you folks would like to see in our department, if any??

Unregistered

If you don't know by now then you don't need to knoe

y'all don't answer that. That's people from Chad's group trying to sell us fuk dreams they want to capitalize on. Just like all these new toys we keep getting...which blinds the young ones and keeps them distracted from what really is going on.

So Don't answer that. If they don't know by now they don't need to know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    y'all don't answer that. That's people from Chad's group trying to sell us fuk dreams they want to capitalize on. Just like all these new toys we keep getting...which blinds the young ones and keeps them distracted from what really is going on.

So Don't answer that. If they don't know by now they don't need to know.
    Naaaaah, that's McMullen's troll 12 ways to Sunday. Don't answer anyway. His troll is a disgruntled gone know it all. Let that genius figure it out.

Unregistered
    Naaaaah, that's McMullen's troll 12 ways to Sunday. Don't answer anyway. His troll is a disgruntled gone know it all. Let that genius figure it out.
    I know that troll. Dang dude should try to get a life since he can’t get a J. O. B. and his man was even forgotten about in La Gaceta (don’t discount this paper in Tampa. They know local politics and those who vote here read it) today LMAO: “Chronister will now face Democrat Gary Pruitt in November”

I looked forward to seeing McMullen on the live sheriff’s race Q & A with Tiger Bay today. Waaaayyyy disappointing. Who is this tool? He was so out of it.

Example: He messed up bad on the question about why he’s a party flip flopper. His “team didn’t catch it”? Seriously? Such a simple question and he couldn’t muster it. He’s no leader. Maybe a good city cop, but he’s also trusting a racist fired liar to stump for his campaign? Where’s his detective nose? Nope from me!

We have enough of that sorry asss ignorant “blame another” attitude and the question was about this guy’s personal party affiliation. I mean dur. He just looked very stupid. Nothing personal and I’m sure he’s a decent guy, but seize that moment to show what you’ve got. Instead just mumbles.

Pruitt didn’t even bother to show up. Even HE sees the writing on the wall.

Chronister is here to stay. Get used to it.

Unregistered
    I know that troll. Dang dude should try to get a life since he can’t get a J. O. B. and his man was even forgotten about in La Gaceta (don’t discount this paper in Tampa. They know local politics and those who vote here read it) today LMAO: “Chronister will now face Democrat Gary Pruitt in November”

I looked forward to seeing McMullen on the live sheriff’s race Q & A with Tiger Bay today. Waaaayyyy disappointing. Who is this tool? He was so out of it.

Example: He messed up bad on the question about why he’s a party flip flopper. His “team didn’t catch it”? Seriously? Such a simple question and he couldn’t muster it. He’s no leader. Maybe a good city cop, but he’s also trusting a racist fired liar to stump for his campaign? Where’s his detective nose? Nope from me!

We have enough of that sorry asss ignorant “blame another” attitude and the question was about this guy’s personal party affiliation. I mean dur. He just looked very stupid. Nothing personal and I’m sure he’s a decent guy, but seize that moment to show what you’ve got. Instead just mumbles.

Wait, what?? McMullen blamed "my team"?? His dum dum troll grassroots political consultant didn't properly advise him? THAT figures!

Unregistered

Lol you are funny. What’s your rank with the S.O.? This brother made it to the rank of major with Tampa P.D. Many times that I’ve seen Chad’s ass stumble over his words. Before you start nip picking at this brother try looking at your clown of a sheriff.

Unregistered
    Actually McMullen doesn't need trolls to answer that question he already has the answer because he is an experienced law enforcement retired ranking officer.

Chad had the opportunity to make a difference to make a change in our community and within our office and he failed on to the next.

Unregistered

Oh you mean the one where Chad chronister was reading the teleprompter. That's exactly what we need a sheriff that is constantly reading from the screen and doesn't have his own answers to questions yay Chad

Unregistered
    Actually McMullen doesn't need trolls to answer that question he already has the answer because he is an experienced law enforcement retired ranking officer.

Chad had the opportunity to make a difference to make a change in our community and within our office and he failed on to the next.
    Hey maybe McMullen should run on the Make HCSO Great Again wagon. After 4 years of that crap we see how much “better” our nation is right?
    Chad’s been in 2 years. 2 monumentally rough years. Changes are coming and it’s not with a new sheriff in town. Especially not with a ‘lay the blame elsewhere’ person like McMullen and certainly not his troll.

Unregistered
    Oh you mean the one where Chad chronister was reading the teleprompter. That's exactly what we need a sheriff that is constantly reading from the screen and doesn't have his own answers to questions yay Chad
    No he was looking into a camera answering questions live. Nice try

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast