Still your sheriff!

Unregistered

Still your sheriff!

LMAO, just came back from my 3-day vacation after celebrating the election of Broward’s first black sheriff, and all of you are still so mad.

Phucking hilarious. Get used to saying Sheriff Gregory Tony, coward poosies. WAHOONIE GOONIE!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Gregory Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO, just came back from my 3-day vacation after celebrating the election of Broward’s first black sheriff, and all of you are still so mad.

Phucking hilarious. Get used to saying Sheriff Gregory Tony, coward poosies. WAHOONIE GOONIE!
    The music they played there was off the chain...and lots of ball grabbing
    https://youtu.be/zLNPUO8jzTk

Unregistered

No he has not been elected. That was a primary the actual election is in November. When he wins that, then he will be an elected sheriff. Until then he remains the interim sheriff appointed by an increasingly unpopular Governor who failed to do his due diligence when choosing the appointee. But, alas, I'm sure he will win in November.

Unregistered
    No he has not been elected. That was a primary the actual election is in November. When he wins that, then he will be an elected sheriff. Until then he remains the interim sheriff appointed by an increasingly unpopular Governor who failed to do his due diligence when choosing the appointee. But, alas, I'm sure he will win in November.
    don’t be disingenuous, the election is already decided and over. Wahoooooo!