Leo affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leo affairs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What if you get called to backup the guy screwing your wife. Could get interesting
    D'oh!!!! That would be tough.

Unregistered
    D'oh!!!! That would be tough.
    *Felony Tone:

"Santa Rosa All Units, Signal 19 in progress at the sig 28 complaint between the officers. IA is 10-26/10-51."

Unregistered
    What if you get called to backup the guy screwing your wife. Could get interesting
    The guy has no obligation to be faithful to you whatsoever--your wife does. Be pissed at her, not him. Even better, separate your wife's inability to be faithful from your ****ing job

Unregistered
    Maybe someone looking out for your well being. That attitude you have, you get caught with the wrong guys wife could be detrimental to your health.
    Oooooooooooh so scared!!! What they dont know wont hurt em

Unregistered
    Monogamy is not natural and marriage is just a piece of paper at the end of the day

Unregistered
    Monogamy is not natural and marriage is just a piece of paper at the end of the day
    But survival of the fittest is natural. Youre gonna screw up sooner or later and a good man will end up in jail for giving you what you deserve.

Unregistered
    Uh. Just a piece of paper? No! Marriage is a sacred vow taken before the Lord! I agree that per our human side, monogamy is not natural, however if you took a vow before God to keep yourself just for another, you have taken a vow to go beyond your humanity and rest within your spirituality. If you take that attitude you will be unhappy!!! Where are the lines drawn? When is it to much? Calling it just a piece of paper sounds like something one of the Haines boys would say!

Unregistered
    Uh. Just a piece of paper? No! Marriage is a sacred vow taken before the Lord! I agree that per our human side, monogamy is not natural, however if you took a vow before God to keep yourself just for another, you have taken a vow to go beyond your humanity and rest within your spirituality. If you take that attitude you will be unhappy!!! Where are the lines drawn? When is it to much? Calling it just a piece of paper sounds like something one of the Haines boys would say!
    Those guys are bad as a pair of dirty drawers.

Unregistered
    LMAO you act like only religious people get married 😂 gtfoh with your fake shit. As far as where are the lines drawn? That’s none of your damn business to ask nor is it your place to push your religious feelings on others as a way to condemn their actions. Worry about ya damn self.

Unregistered
    LMAO you act like only religious people get married 😂 gtfoh with your fake shit. As far as where are the lines drawn? That’s none of your damn business to ask nor is it your place to push your religious feelings on others as a way to condemn their actions. Worry about ya damn self.
    "Pushing religion?" If you are married, you took the vows in front of the Lord. I didn't push anyone to get married. If the vows mean nothing to you, then that is on you. I can't imagine breaking my word to my wife, or to the Lord. If you are so willy nilly with something as serious as wedding vows, I would hate to see how you regard your oath as a LEO! If you want to throw your tackle around, be my guest, but don't get married if that's the case!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast